36 ⊳ HOUSE OF PROTECTION.

DENOUEMENT
xxxvi. house of protection
❝TEARS STREAMING DOWN HER CHEEKS.❞

"AMBER!" SYDNEY DESPERATELY and worriedly cried out, running towards the wall where the bookcase and the blonde once were until they had disappeared, and smacking her hands against it furiously - soon enough, both Nina and Fabian joined in beside ...

"AMBER!" SYDNEY DESPERATELY and worriedly cried out, running towards the wall where the bookcase and the blonde once were until they had disappeared, and smacking her hands against it furiously - soon enough, both Nina and Fabian joined in beside her, smacking their hands against the bookcase as well as the fashionista behind the wall continued to screech for help from inside the tunnels.

"Okay, we're going to try to get you out!" Fabian called out, his voice being rather loud so that they were certain that the fashionista, from the other side of the wall, was able to hear the group assuring her, before he quizzed, "What can you see back there?"

"Nothing!" Amber answered, sounding extremely panicked - honestly, they couldn't particularly blame her, considering that she had disappeared along with a bookshelf and apparently couldn't see anything, however it got worse as she continued to cry out, "And, I mean, nothing! There was a big flash of light and now my eyes don't work!"

"Booby trap." Fabian conceringly breathed out as he turned to face the two females beside him - the ones that were on the side of the wall that hadn't disappeared - informing them about his theory as to what had happened to the fashion-loving member of their group and why her ability to see had suddenly been wiped from her.

"Oh, great!" Sydney huffed, halting in slamming her hands against the bookcase for a moment or two as she brushed her fingers through her hair, before she yelled out angrily, "Not only do we have to figure out how to get through the tunnels, we have to figure out how to not run into booby traps along the way. Thanks, Frobisher!"

Whilst, Amber Millington sobbed for 'help' once more, appearing to have begun furiously banging on the bookcase, as it soon started to rattle and shake underneath the force of her hits, causing the group to glance around the bookcase in an attempt to figure out how they were able to get the fashionista out - that was when Nina Martin pointed up, saying to the nerd of the group, "Fabian, wait, what's that? Press it."

Following the instructions from his ex-girlfriend, Fabian Rutter cautiously pressed the button that had been pointed out to him by the American, and within seconds the wall/bookshelf swivelled around once again, along with a blinded Amber Millington too. The bookcase was back and so was their favourite fashionista, though she was screeching still and hiding her face with her hands. Instantly, Sydney wrapped her arms around the fashionista and hugged her, pulling her away from the bookshelf that had abducted her when a voice rang out.

"To those who've trespassed where they do not belong, the beacon of light is your warning song. Your eyes shall not see. All shall be dark, until Ra completes his blazing arc."