20 ⊳ HOUSE OF TIME.

DENOUEMENT
xx. house of time
❝NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.❞

"DID YOU HEAR that little earthquake yesterday evening?" Trudy questioned the group, which consisted of all of Sibuna (who had all sent each other wary glances at the earthquake that they had accidentally caused) with the addition of Alfie Lewis, ...

"DID YOU HEAR that little earthquake yesterday evening?" Trudy questioned the group, which consisted of all of Sibuna (who had all sent each other wary glances at the earthquake that they had accidentally caused) with the addition of Alfie Lewis, who had been acting strange all morning, yet again – though, Sydney Anderson didn't blame him, considering everyone was slightly on edge after what everyone assumed was an "earthquake" yesterday, when it was actually the house coming to life.

"That was no earthquake." Alfie muttered, causing the female prankster to glance up at her friend as she wondered what he knew, and she noticed that he looked worried and restless with widened, panicked eyes, "Definitely an alien mothership taking off." At that, Trudy playfully nudged him, and as he noticed everyone looking at him, amused, he began to defend himself, "Patricia believes me. Don't you, Patricia?"

"Sure." Patricia responded with a smile, though it was evident that she really did not believe Alfie Lewis – apparently, he didn't see it that way and thought that she actually did believe him, causing him to leave the table rather satisfied that he had a supporter.

Considering that Alfie Lewis' entire personality was weird, it wasn't particularly out of the ordinary for him to ramble on and on about aliens, or for him to be so odd – Anubis House expected it. However, he was acting odd for Alfie Lewis standards, and that meant it was borderline insane for anybody else.

However, she didn't have much more time to think about how odd her friend was being once Fabian Rutter glanced around the room, noticing that their housemother was out of hearing range before he began to speak about Sibuna-related topics, "So, I've been thinking about the fourth puzzle piece and how Sarah's numbers opened it-."

"Whoa, rewind." Amber interrupted, a confused look plastered on her face considering that she wasn't present when they opened the puzzle piece – she had stayed downstairs as she attempted to figure out if Robert Pattinson was her perfect match and if she had done anything wrong for him to not be, "You've opened another puzzle piece?" She asked, and despite her getting shushed by Nina, she continued, "Without me? So rude."

"As I was saying before I got interrupted-." Fabian tried to start again, although he didn't exactly get too far before the blonde cut him off once again, clearly unhappy about being left out activities with a group that she founded and named.

"I can't believe you did that without telling me! Rude, again."

"The fifth puzzle piece looks exactly the same, so are we assuming Sarah's numbers open that one too?" Fabian suggested to the group, more specifically to Nina Martin, considering she was the most connected to Sarah Frobisher-Smythe and had been the one to figure out that her numbers opened the puzzle piece in the first place.