10 ⊳ HOUSE OF KIDNAP.

DENOUEMENT
x. house of kidnap
❝YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.❞

AFTER WHAT SEEMED like an eternity, especially since the four members of Sibuna were all cramped together in a closet that was certainly not designed for people to hide in, the light flickered off and retreating footsteps are heard, slowly getting...

AFTER WHAT SEEMED like an eternity, especially since the four members of Sibuna were all cramped together in a closet that was certainly not designed for people to hide in, the light flickered off and retreating footsteps are heard, slowly getting fainter as Victor left the room, and as soon as he was gone, Amber eagerly pushed the door open and they all piled out, not wanting to stay in such a confined space for any longer.

"Let's go." Amber said – if she wasn't eager to leave the creepy cellar before, then she certainly was eager enough at that moment in time, wanting to leave the cobweb-covered, creepy cellar as soon as possible.

However, Fabian and Nina, being the investigating duo they were, went over to the table that their housekeeper had been at, the former of them picking up one of the vials and shining his light on it, trying to figure out what it was as Sydney approached them, also curious as to what Victor drank, considering that none of them looked safe.

"What is it?" Nina asked, mainly towards the nerd of the group who had more chance of knowing what it was than the rest of them, with him being more interested in science than the rest of them – that's probably why him and Sydney were never best friends.

However, he shook his head, unfortunately not sure as he responded, "I don't know."

"Well, I certainly don't think it's orange juice." Sydney remarked, shining her own flashlight on it as she looked at it closely – whatever it was, the prankster was almost certain that it wasn't a normal beverage, or any chemical that she had seen in chemistry – then again, she never paid attention in chemistry, so that could have been completely wrong.

"Guys, can we please get out of here?!" Amber questioned desperately, the fright that she was feeling evident in the tone of her voice – she hated this place.

However, before anybody could respond to the fashionista, Nina almost slapped the vial out of Fabian's hand upon seeing that he was seconds away from pouring it into his mouth, making him stop drinking it and look at her, confused, as she exclaimed to the nerd, "Don't! You don't know what's in it!"

"I just told you that it's not orange juice, and you decide to go drink it." Sydney murmured, shaking her head in disappointment at the boy as she questioned him, her eyes narrowed, "Do you have a death wish?"

"Hello? Does anyone else realise we are in danger?" Amber asked, clearly irritated by the fact that they weren't out of the cellar yet despite how scary it was, and how she most certainly did not want to stay in there for longer than she had to.