12 ⊳ HOUSE OF SCARES.

DENOUEMENT
xii. house of scares
❝IT'S BEEN WAY TOO CHAOTIC.❞

AS SOON AS the trio of pranksters stepped out of the boys' bedroom and were greeted by the sight of the cameras being taken down, despite only being up for a few days, the three of them began to chuckle among themselves whilst large grins fell upo...

AS SOON AS the trio of pranksters stepped out of the boys' bedroom and were greeted by the sight of the cameras being taken down, despite only being up for a few days, the three of them began to chuckle among themselves whilst large grins fell upon their faces. Nobody in Anubis House liked the cameras, which included the pranksters – mainly because it stopped them from pulling pranks and stopped Sydney from sneaking down to their room, which was something that she did numerous times a week. Due to this, they were now extremely ecstatic, knowing that sneaking around and pulling pranks was a lot easier without having cameras everywhere in Anubis House, and they were delighted that everything was back to normal... somewhat.

Trudy Rehmaan was yet to return, and Sydney Anderson really hoped that Mick Campbell's dad was right in saying that their housemother was going to be reinstated; the female prankster wasn't sure if she could last another day in Anubis House without the woman.

"Ah, I suppose I missed the Big Brother final." Sydney murmured, referring to the lack of cameras as she sent a glance over towards Nina Martin, who was coming down the stairs along with the rest of the girls from Sibuna, who instantly knew what she was talking about, "Guess that our fight will have to wait till next season, Nina."

"So, Victor," Jerome began, causing the housekeeper he had named to glance over to face the boy (he'd been stood watching the workers take down the cameras with a scowl; he really wasn't happy about it) and notice the humongous grin on the prankster's lips, "it's back to good old-fashioned room searches and peering through keyholes, eh?"

With a similar grin to his on her own lips, Sydney nodded from beside the boy as she added, "Yeah, and don't forget he now has to come out of his office if he wants to scold us, instead of yelling at us from over the speakers."

However, the housekeeper didn't even spare the two a glance – he was irritated beyond belief that he wasn't allowed to keep the cameras, as he knew that was the only way he was able to monitor the children and check if they were sneaking around and how they were sneaking around; however, the kids had outsmarted him, for once, and that forced him to release a small grumble, "Don't you have classes to go to?"

Having felt accomplished in irritating the man, the trio let out small chuckles as they brushed past him, going to leave Anubis House like he wanted before he grounded them or gave them the toothbrush punishment – neither were particularly ideal.

Although, he couldn't punish them for being nice, so just before they had gotten out of sight and had fully left the house, Alfie Lewis spun around to face their housekeeper with a bright smile on his lips as he called out to the man, "Hey, Victor! Have a nice day!"