15 ⊳ HOUSE OF DRAMA.

DENOUEMENT
xv. house of drama
❝I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS!❞

 house of drama❝I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS!❞

"THIS IS HILARIOUS." Sydney managed to get out through her fits of laughter – she had been laughing so hard and for so long that she had tears stinging her eyes; if it wasn't for the attached strap on the camera that was around her neck, she most certainly would have dropped it from how much she was shaking with laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, have you taken your photo yet?" Jerome's voice sounded out from the back of the camel, sounding rather fed up – he didn't want to be at the back of the camel, but Alfie had beaten him and already claimed the front half, and thus Sydney was even more entertained by the whole ordeal.

"I think it came out as blurry. I might have to take some more." Sydney lied – she had taken plenty of high-quality photographs with both her camera and her phone of the pair in their camel costume, and numerous of them had already been sent to Poppy Clarke, obviously, without Jerome's knowledge.

"That's fine with me." Alfie responded, beginning to do some weird poses whilst in the camel suit – Sydney was pretty sure he was trying to cross the feet over as he exclaimed happily, "I feel like a model!"

"A model for camels?" Sydney quizzed, her eyebrow quirked up in confusion and mild amusement as she shot another picture of the pair in their camel costume – she was pretty sure that most, if not all, of the pictures that she had taken thus far were of the pair in their camel costume, though she couldn't help herself – it was hilarious.

However, Alfie seemed to enjoy it as he agreed with the girl, "Exactly!"

"Sydney!" Amber Millington's voice sounded out from behind the female prankster, who quickly snapped her head around to see the fashionista wearing a cactus outfit, and she had trouble restraining her laugh as soon as she set sights on it, "Why are you making that face? Oh, it doesn't matter. Don't you think that the cactus should sing?"

"You're not singing in the play, Amber!" Mr Winkler called out to the girl with a mildly frustrated tone as he was trying to get everyone ready for the dress rehearsal, and it was absolutely chaotic, "Can we please go to the drama studio and begin now?"

"Sorry, Ambs. It looks like Winkler has his mind set on no cacti singing." Sydney told the fashionista, patting her on the shoulder seconds before she let out a huff and began to follow the teacher to the drama studio, complaining and whining about her lack of lines and how she wasn't able to sing as a cactus.

"But I don't understand!" Amber whined out, as everyone began to follow their teacher into the drama studio – Sydney honestly loved the girl, but she really couldn't take her complaints seriously when she was dressed up as a cactus, "Why can't the cactus sing?!"