30 ⊳ HOUSE OF NEVER.

DENOUEMENT
xxx. house of never
❝YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY.❞

"WHY DID THE Chosen Hour have to be on the same day as our prom?" Amber Millington questioned, very much not happy with the turn of events as the members of Sibuna (plus one member, Jerome Clarke, who wasn't an official member due to not having an...

"WHY DID THE Chosen Hour have to be on the same day as our prom?" Amber Millington questioned, very much not happy with the turn of events as the members of Sibuna (plus one member, Jerome Clarke, who wasn't an official member due to not having an initiation) began to make their way to the history classroom - apparently, Joy had sent Patricia a secret message instructing them to meet there earlier than the time that they had originally planned, "The universe is so selfish sometimes."

"You know, I don't think the universe particularly cares about our prom." Sydney Anderson muttered amusedly, shaking her head at her fellow female blonde and how she only seemed to be concerned about prom, though her comments did cause a faint smile to appear on the prankster's lips – Amber Millington was quite funny and definitely some comedic relief when you needed it, and she didn't even try to be.

"Amber, we need to meet up with Joy." Nina Martin stated to the blonde fashionista, hoping that she wouldn't make a big deal about missing prom and would understand why it was so important for them to miss it for that one night, "It's important."

Following Nina Martin, who had just opened the door to their history classroom and took a step inside, all of the members of the secret group filed into the classroom, and their eyes narrowed in confusion upon seeing Mr Winkler stood at his desk, who also turned to them and seemed rather perplexed as he quizzed, "Hey, guys, why are you not at the dance?"

"Why aren't you?" Patricia countered rather defensively, wanting to know where her best friend was and why the teacher was in the room where they were to meet – if Joy Mercer was to enter the room when Jason Winkler, one of their enemies and a part of the group whom had kidnapped her, was stood inside, it most certainly wouldn't end up well.

"I am waiting for my date with Miss Robinson." Jason Winkler informed them whilst a small grin appeared on his lips and he shoved his hands in his pockets – although, the statement caused Sydney Anderson to become quite amused, her eyebrow quirking up.

"Didn't she kick you out of your classroom a few weeks ago?"

"We dealt with that..." He mumbled awkwardly, quickly trying to divert the topic, which was when he noticed the bag – the final bit of the puzzle - in Patricia Williamson's hands, and he motioned towards it with his head as he quizzed suspiciously, "Patricia, what's in the bag? I hope you're not trying to smuggle contraband into the prom."

"No, it's just girly stuff - that girls use; I can be really girly at times." Patricia lied very obviously – as in, it was so obvious that even a new born baby would not have been fooled by the terrible lying, and thus it was evident to everyone in the room, including their drama/history etacher, that 'girly stuff' was most certainly not in the bag.