33 ⊳ HOUSE OF RIVALS.

DENOUEMENT
xxxiii. house of rivals
❝ARE YOU GOING TO FALL FOR ME?❞

DUE TO BEING a friend/roommate of Amber Millington, Sydney Anderson had been subjected to the torture that was the fashionista's rambling before she had fell asleep the previous night - it turned out that Alfie Lewis actually managed to succeed in...

DUE TO BEING a friend/roommate of Amber Millington, Sydney Anderson had been subjected to the torture that was the fashionista's rambling before she had fell asleep the previous night - it turned out that Alfie Lewis actually managed to succeed in one of his gifts, with him having got her the dollhouse that looked like Anubis House from the attic that he claimed was being chucked away. The fashionista didn't stop talking about it until she had begun yawning herself, though she claimed that 'Amfie' (the designated ship name for Amber and Alfie, of course, though 'Alber' was still being debated - Sydney didn't exactly like the latter, so she stuck with 'Amfie') still needed to be tested before they were made official, and there were a few more steps to the process.

Though, Amber Millington was very pleased with the dollhouse and continued to compliment it all through her rants, and perhaps that was exactly why Sydney Anderson had a dream that night about being invited to a wedding between the pair - she was the maid of honour, of course - except it was inside the dollhouse that was a creepy replica of Anubis House.

Safe to say, it was rather strange.

Although, apparently Sydney Anderson wasn't the only person who had a strange dream that night, and it soon became the topic of conversation once Nina Martin's alarm rang, causing everyone in the room to wake up and stretch whilst the elderly lady they temporarily shared a room with called out, "Morning."

"Morning." Nina replied, sending a faint smile towards her grandma before she subtly shook her head, clearly confused or in thought about something, and she soon revealed what that was as she informed them, "I just had the weirdest dream."

"Same here." Sydney revealed with a nod, not thinking too much of it as she thought that their Sibuna days were over, considering that the most contact the group had with anything 'Sibuna-esque' since last term was the Cup of Ankh not being destroyed and glowing whilst hidden in a secret panel.

"Me too." Amber stated, agreeing with the two girls that she shared a room with before she elaborated and told them what her peculiar dream was about - and, yeah, it was rather peculiar, "I was a personal shopper for Lady Gaga, and she tipped me in salami."

Sydney blinked at her a few times, her gaze clouded over with confusion as she repeated, "Salami?"

To confirm that she did indeed say that word, the fashionista confidently nodded as she spoke, "Yeah, salami. How weird is that?"

"Quite weird." Sydney commented, letting out a faint laugh before she told the group what her dream was about - she didn't know which dream was more odd, really, hers or Amber's, "My dream was about you and Alfie getting married, but it was inside the dollhouse - which, by the way, I totally blame you for that dream."