Prom Queen

"Renee,"

"Renee,"

"Adele, What are you doing here?" Renee said as the woman called her over. Renee hugged the woman before looking over at Addison who was standing there, a stiff expression on her face.

"What's going on, Adele? Addison?"

"I was chaperoning a prom for my niece. We had a little bit of a situation,"

"Camille Travis, 17, lost consciousness during sexual intercourse?"

"Sexual intercourse? Does Richard know?" Renee asked as she took the file which Addison gave her.

"Oh, keep it down," Adele snapped at her.

"It's ok, Aunt Adele, I'm fine,"

"When your Uncle Richard finds out you were cashing in your V-card, none of us will be fine," 

"I didn't know Richard was so old fashioned," Renee laughed.

"Camille?" Two girls entered the room immediately going to Camille. One scared boy followed after them.

"You're not going to tell my parents, right? I mean, I even used a condom and everything,"

Renee and Addison checked on Camille, she was bleeding from her pelvic.

"Her bleeding is reducing but I am concerned about her pelvic exam does concern me," Addison said to Renee.

"Camille. What happened to Camille?" They heard Richard talk outside before he peaked inside.

"Richard..." Adele sighed.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"She's 17, sweetheart. She'll be 18 in a few months. Most girls lose it way before..."

"Uh-huh! Do you think I want to hear that? Do you think I wanna picture my baby niece..." losing it"?" Richard said as he shook his head.

"Richard, Richard, take deep breaths," Renee and Addison looked at each other before deciding to go out and face Richard.

"Well, the bleeding has stopped, but her pelvic exam does concern me. I'd like to do an ultrasound," 

"Three years ago, Camille was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. They only removed one ovary to try and preserve fertility, but her checkups have been clean since then,"

"Ok. Well, let's not worry until we have to. I'll run a TVUS and a CA-125 blood test," Renee said.

"Okay," Richard said as he wiped his face. 

"It will be alright, Richard," 

"You! You wait right there! I want to talk to you! I said wait. Stop! I said stop!" Richard yelled as he ran after the boy, Brian. 

"Richard, take deep breaths! Richard!"

"I would hate to be in Brian's place now,"