To Die Or Not To Die

"I heard Torres is having a fight with Stevens," 

Renee who was busy looking at her chart ignored Mark as she continued to walk across the passage, she wasn't interested in the gossips going around the hospital, she had a long night, Ilaria who is now sitting up on her own had spent the entire night staring at Renee and then cried if she didn't get any attention. Reyansh hadn't come to her apartment that night, in fact, he hasn't come to the apartment for the last week and it was getting frustrating. Not everybody knew but Mark was the gossip queen of their group or what was their group, he used to have every little detail of what was happening at their Med-School or their hospital back at New York, he used to have every detail of who was sleeping with whom, well...because he used to sleep with half of them.

"I honestly have no interest," Renee said as she underlined some of the important points in her patient's file.

"Really, I thought Torres was your friend," Renee stopped and looked up glaring at him.

"Whoa, what's up your ass? Why are there dark circles under your eyes?" Mark asked as he grabbed her chin and tilted her head upwards. 

"You look horrible," He finally commented as he moved her head to the sides.

"My eight-month-old daughter had learned to sit up on her own and she likes to spend her nights watching me, and when I don't give her any attention, you know what she does?"

"Uh-" Mark looked around to see if anybody could pull him out of the mess.

"She cries on top of her lungs,"

"Are you regretting fostering her?" Mark asked thoughtfully as Renee turned to look at him.

"No.......no, sure she doesn't let me sleep and pukes on me every time I try to feed her but you know it's all worth it when she gives me her adorable little smile when she sees me picking her from the daycare," Renee looked over at Mark who carried an uncomfortable look on his face.

"You look uncomfortable,"  

"I am uncomfortable, I have never seen you like this. I should have known as you were the mother hen of the group,"

"I don't-wait a minute did you just called me a hen?"

"Chief, you called?"

Renee had received a 911 page from Richard informing her to come immediately down to the Trauma room, she just figured that Richard needed an extra set of hands who was experienced in General Surgery. However, when she reached the Trauma room, it was a completely different atmosphere, Adele and her sister, Arlene, was standing by the head of the bed in which Camille, Chief's niece was sleeping with a tube in her throat. Izzie and Alex were standing with their hands folded by the crash cart and were leaning by the wall, Richard was standing by the foot of the bed with his hands holding onto the frame for his dear life.