Over

"It's over," 

"It's over," 

Derek said as he sat beside Renee in the on-call room, he rested his head on her shoulder as she rested her head on his. 

"Did you tell Meredith?" 

"No, I am telling her. I just need some time away from everything, from her,"

"I am telling you we should take a trip to Victoria," Renee said. What happened between her and Mark was something which happened a few days ago. Though they had joked around kids and family, they knew they wanted to have kids and a family with each other. She tried to tell Derek when she first found but she backed out every time.

"Stop it, we are not going to Victoria," Derek laughed as the room opened revealing two people kissing each other furiously.

"Ahem," Derek cleared his throat before Mark and a nurse jumped away from each other.

"I didn't wish to see that in the morning," 

"Hey," 

"Hey," Addison greeted. 

"So who got the brownstone?" 

"You heard?" 

"People talk around here. I listen. Who got the brownstone?" 

"None of your business."

"I left my bike in the basement. I just want to know who to talk to to get it back," 

"Buy a new bike.....I got the brownstone. And you'll get your bike back when you come to your senses and go home." 

"Derek took the Hamptons? Derek hates the Hamptons. Derek gave you the Hamptons too? He still doesn't know the whole story, does he?" 

"No." 

"And as long as you don't tell him, you get to be the good guy while I'm just the chump who seduced his wife for the hell of it. I'm the jerk who cheated on his girlfriend just for fun. Real fair,"

"Dr Bailey, do you mind if I join you?" 

"Uh, sure, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Nothing, I thought I would give you some company," Renee said as she set her pasta down.

"Callie, would you like to join?" Renee asked her as the surgeon was passing by.

"Uh, sure, do you know if anybody is looking for a roommate?"

"I thought you lived with O'Malley?" Bailey asked.

"He says we are moving too fast," Callie said as he stabbed her salad.