Toxins

Renee was standing by Richard's office as she watched Preston and Derek butter Richard up and so far it wasn't working very well

Renee was standing by Richard's office as she watched Preston and Derek butter Richard up and so far it wasn't working very well. Mark and Addison walked up from behind her to see her narrowing her eyes at Derek and Preston.

"You feeling better?" Addison asked her.

"Why? What happened to you?" Mark asked as he looked between her and Addison.

"She was burning up yesterday," Addison told him.

"Will you two shut up? I am trying to listen to the conversation Derek and Richard are having,"

"Aren't you gonna get in there? You wanna be Chief you gotta fight with the big boys."

"Oh, I intend to fight like a girl. I'll let them kill each other and then I'll be the only one left standing."

"You still have me. We'll have a catfight in which I'll defeat you, hence, becoming the Chief of Surgery," 

"And then there's me. There you go underestimating me again."

"Oh, it's not that I underestimate you, it's just that I don't think about you. At all!" Addison said.

"Well, you should. I was, uh, heading down to the clinic. It's opening today and I thought it might be nice to show Dr Bailey a little support." Mark said slyly, Renee couldn't help but shake her head before smirking.

"I'll join you two, Richard," Renee said giving him a smile.

"Very thoughtful, Dr Sloan, Dr Foster. Think I'll join you. Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me."

"Dr Bailey, congratulations on the opening of the clinic." 

"It is open, isn't it?" Richard questioned after Mark greeted them.

"It's awfully quiet in here, Stevens you alright?" Renee asked when she found the intern staring at the door without blinking.

"She watching the door," Bailey said.

"Ok then,"

"Someone's coming,"

George who went on a holiday to Las Vegas with Callie entered the clinic with a huge smile on his face much to the disappointment of Izzie.

"Damn it!"

"O'Malley, welcome back. You're late." Bailey said.

"Is O'Malley all right?" Richard asked.

"We got married in Vegas!" George announced and everyone stopped doing what they were doing. Renee who was in the process of checking out the supply cart turned to look at them in disbelief, they had hardly known each other for that long.