M&M

"M&M today, big day," 

Derek says as he joined Renee who was by the coffee cart, her eyes were barely open as she waited for her coffee, she leaned by the pole closing her eyes when they were joined by Mark.

"What's the matter with you?" Derek asked her.

"I am moving into my new apartment for which I asked for your help but you were so busy with Meredith that you didn't remember. I spent the entire night unboxing everything,"

"I am sorry, I forgot, I can explain-"

"It's convenient isn't it Derek, I asked you to just this one thing, you know what I don't care,"

"Ren, can we talk?" Mark asked.

"I have M&M," She said walking away.

"Do you think she'll ever forgive me?"

"I wouldn't hold my breath,"

"Torres, you going to M&M?" 

Renee asked the Ortho resident when she reached the hall. George O'Malley came running behind her and stood in front of Callie.

"Callie. Hey...did you get my message? Messages,"

"Yeah. I gotta get a seat,"

"Alex is saving us a bunch if you want to sit with us,"

"No. I am sitting with Renee," Callie said as she grabbed the oncologist's hand dragging her inside.

"Sorry, O'Malley,"

"I am sorry, you don't have to sit with, I just needed to get away from him," Callie rambled.

"It's fine, I'll sit with you," She said as they took seats.

"Ren? I need to talk to you," Mark said desperately. 

"I'll sit somewhere else," Callie said as she went to sit up.

"No, you'll sit here, Mark can go somewhere else," She said as she grabbed Callie's hand forcing her to sit down.

"Settle down, please," Richard Webber said.

"Well, then I guess I'll sit here," Mark said he made one of the guys sitting next to Renee move.

"Be quiet,"

"I am not a dog,"

"Cause of death was an embolus that dislodged from the suture line and caused a CVA with brain stem herniation,"

"So the company line is he died from a CVA? BURKE: There is no company line. That's how he died,"