The right decision

Daphnie Miller needed surgery there was no denying that she needed surgery and she needed it fast

Daphnie Miller needed surgery there was no denying that she needed surgery and she needed it fast. The Biopsy results weren't pretty, she had breast cancer which was spreading very quickly to her underarms but Daphnie was refusing surgery or in fact any kind of therapy. 

"Mam, you need to have surgery," Richard said calmly, Renee was standing beside him quietly, Daphnie didn't know that the kid she had tortured was going to be her surgeon, she was going to be responsible for her life.

"I am not having surgery, you can't force me to have one,"

"You have charges on you, you have charges for beating up kids, you have serious charges on your head, Mam," Richard said.

"Yeah, I got that from the handcuffs but the kids were little brats, all of them," 

"So, you raise your hand on them?" Renee asked anger evident in her tone.

"Yeah, somebody needs to put them on the line," She said proudly, Richard exhaled to calm himself, he could see the oncologist trying to keep herself calm.

"I am sorry, I had to do emergency surgery on Jane Doe," Mark said as he entered the room.

"If all the doctors look like him, I'll have surgery every day of my life," Daphnie said as she looked at Mark.

"Mrs Miller, your husband is on his way, the police caught him before he could escape," 

"Under what charges?" She asked.

"Listen here-"

"Dr Foster," Richard warned.

"Foster?" 

"Yeah,"

"We had a kid whose surname was Foster, she would have been your age now, that bitch trashed our bedroom, called the CPS on us, she was an ungrateful little bitch,"

"Mrs Miller, how about we focus on your surgery," Mark said before Renee could say anything.

"Will you do my surgery?" She asked sweetly, obviously flirting with him.

"Yes,"

"I am ready,"

George O'Malley was standing in front of a now anaesthetised Mrs Miller, they were prepping her for her operation, the needle biopsy showed that Mrs Miller had breast cancer which had spread to her underarms and a small part of her lungs. He watched as they tied her hand to the table, Richard was talking to the police in the scrub room, as soon as Mrs Miller was out of post-op they were going to take her and her husband into custody and eventually into prison under the CAPTA. 

"You are a bad bad woman," George whispered to the sedated woman, he could see the nurses looking at him.

"O'Malley?" Richard asked as he entered.