Meet the Fosters

"We have decided to let you go through fostering for the baby girl"

"How-how come you changed your decision?" She asked slowly. The social workers had made it very clear earlier that they didn't want her to foster the baby.

"We observed you the entire day but we had a special request to reconsider our decision," Davis said as Renee looked towards Richard.

"It wasn't me," Richard said before pointing outside his office to the nurses' station where many people including Derek, Mark, Callie, Bailey were standing.

"Who?"

"Miranda Bailey,"

Miranda was standing by the nurses' station along with Callie as they corrected charts when she was poked in the back by someone, turning around she saw a flash of brown hair before she was hugged. She looked over at Derek and Mark along with Callie who all had amused looks on their faces, smiles clear on their faces when Renee broke the hug and gave her a teary smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much," Renee said as she looked over Callie who gave her a smile.

"What's going on?" Mark asked.

"She got permission to foster the baby girl," Callie said.

"Yes, I got it. I have so many things I need to do, I bought her clothes but I need a cupboard for them, should I get a bigger house?" Renee looked over at everyone clearly overthinking everything.

"Ren, you have a nice house, it is big enough for at least four people," Derek chuckled before grabbing her and squeezing her shoulder.

"You think?"

"Yes, You are overthinking everything,"    

Renee was sitting with Reyansh in the waiting room as the nurses prepped the baby girl for going home, in front of them was Tina who was going over the papers for the last time before they had to sign them. Tina pushed the glasses up before looking over at them with a smile and pushed the papers towards Renee with a pen before asking her if she had decided on any name for the girl.

"Ilaria Nara Foster,"

"Okay, I'll just right the name, here you go," Tina said after she wrote the name on the form.

"Thank you," Renee said as she signed the form.

"So, we will be checking on the baby every month, and she'll need to have medical checkups once a week," 

"Of course, is that all?" 

"Yes, oh, here she comes," Tina said as the nurse brought Ilaria in, wrapped in her pink blanket.

"Hey, baby girl," Renee said as Reyansh looked between her and Ilaria.

"Hey, Ilaria," Reyansh said before pressing a kiss to her forehead before pressing a kiss to Renee's forehead.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Renee sniffed as she looked over Reyansh to see him smiling at her with the most beautiful smile.

"She definitely is," 

"Hey, guys, meet Ilaria Nara Foster," 

Derek along with Mark, Bailey and Callie had joined Renee and Reyansh to welcome the new member of the Foster family. She smiled over at them with tears in her eyes as she handed Ilaria to Derek who pressed a kiss to Renee's forehead as he cradled the baby as everyone gathered around him trying to take a look of the baby.

"I think it's safe to say everyone loves her," Reyansh said as he rubbed Renee's shoulder and pressed a loving kiss to her temple.

"I know, it feels right, you know, like she was always meant to be with us," 

"Congratulations," Renee and Reyansh looked over at Mark who stood there, his hands tucked into his pocket and a smile on his face.

"Thank you," Renee replied softly.

"I'll see check where the pizza's at," Reyansh said before pressing a kiss to her hairline and leaving, she smiled before looking over at Mark who had an unreadable look on his face.

"You two are getting serious?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so, I mean he was so supportive in everything," She smiled before sipping on the juice.

"That's great," Mark nodded.

"Yeah, it's great,"

"I am happy for you, Ren. I am very proud of you," Mark said before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Thank You, I am proud of me too,"