Daddy Issues

"Richard just saw me and Meredith naked,"

Renee choked on her orange juice as Derek sat down opposite of her in the Cafeteria where she was having her breakfast, Renee wiped her mouth as Derek stole her muesli bowl, she just stared at him hoping that he would give some explanation but instead, he continued with having her breakfast. 

"Why did he see you and Meredith naked?"

"We had plans for dinner and a movie about which I forgot and he walked in on us after we had sex,"

"Well at least he didn't walk on you while you were having sex," Derek laughed as Renee angrily put her glass of juice down. While doing their residency, Mark and Renee were having sex in the on-call room when Richard walked in without knocking.

"Is this a bad time?" Erica asked as she stood in front of them with a breakfast tray in her hands.

"No, please sit down," Derek said as he moved a little bit to make space of Erica's tray.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Erica asked.

"We were just discussing how Richard walked on Mark and Renee having-"

"A conversation," Mark interrupted as he too sat down beside Renee.

"A conversation?" Derek smirked but was kicked in the shin by Renee.

"A conversation?" Erica asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, the Chief's not a huge fan of knocking,"

"Foster, I need you down at the ER, there's a kid-"

"Yeah, I have people-" Richard gave her a look daring her to say anything, she just nodded and walked out of her cabin and towards the ER with Richard on her left side who explained that a bus crashed which had some high school teens and one of them has a nasal canula and with the bus crash, the boy lost his oxygen cylinder and was currently on a vetilator.

"Tell me," Renee said as she placed the earpiece in her ears.

"Tyler Martin, 15, has Stage III Thyroid Cancer and his oxygen cylinder was broken due to the crash," One of the interns, Steve, read.

"His friends told that he was having trouble breathing before the accident,"

"Before the accident?" Richard confirmed as he raised his eyebrows at the intern.

"Yes, sir,"

"Okay, get the parents on call with me, I need to know his history before deciding what to do next,"

"Get him for a CT and an MRI," Richard said as the interns went to book a CT and a MRI.

"Where were they from?"