Sane Advice

Renee was the nurses' station collecting her patient's chart's for the day when Mark walked from behind her and gave the nurse's a charming smile, the nurses were behaving oddly that day, ever so often they would gather in a small group discuss so...

Renee was the nurses' station collecting her patient's chart's for the day when Mark walked from behind her and gave the nurse's a charming smile, the nurses were behaving oddly that day, ever so often they would gather in a small group discuss something and then disperse, it had been going for quite a few times but she decided to ignore it. She wasn't interested in whatever was happening between them as she had quite a lot on her plate as it is, Reyansh had been avoiding her for the past few ways, Ilaria was learning how to crawl and Renee had to now baby proof the apartment, however, she was finding it difficult to find the time to do it. 

"Good morning," Mark greeted the nurses.

"Don't do that. Don't smile at me," Nurse Olivia said angrily. Renee looked between the two, it was no secret that Mark had slept around with almost the entirety of the surgical nurses.

"Don't smile at her. Don't smile at me, either," Nurse Jolene said annoyingly as she pointed at Mark and then Olivia, Renee shook her head as she ignored their conversation and returned to her charts.

"We're on to you," Olivia said.

"We've compared notes," Jolene said.

"Compared notes? Really?" Mark said as he looked around to see Renee ignoring them. 

"Mm-hmm," 

"Compared notes, compared pickup lines compared techniques," Olivia said looking proud of herself as she looked at Mark with disgust. 

"Techniques?" he asked clearly not expecting the situation. 

"Identical," Jolene and Olivia said together.

"Identical?" 

"We formed a club. Nurses unite against Mark Sloan," Olivia said as Mark leaned over the desk with a suggestive look on his face. 

"Are there any, uh, club activities?" he said with a smirk as the nurses walked away and Renee scoffed which caused him to look at her. 

"What?" He asked her as Renee closed her charts with a slam and turned to look at him with narrowed eyes.

"Club activities, really?" Renee asked exasperatedly as Derek walked up to them.

"Oh, man. You would not believe what just happened to me," Mark said as he gave a side-eye to Renee as she rolled her eyes.

"There's a, uh, a kid looking for you," Derek said seriously. 

"What?" 

"Daddy?" a boy said as he looked at Mark with hopeful eyes, while Renee looked between Mark and the boy trying to find similarities between the two.

"What?" Mark looked shocked, to say the least. Mark looks at Renee to see her eyebrow raised at him before he looked over at Derek who smiled and gave the boy some money.