Reyansh Deo

He stared at her as they transferred Tyler Walles on another gurney and went to the OR, a small smile on his face as she appeared to be frustrated that he was here, in her hospital

He stared at her as they transferred Tyler Walles on another gurney and went to the OR, a small smile on his face as she appeared to be frustrated that he was here, in her hospital. He watched as she stood in front of him before taking his hand and started walking away from the ER muttering something under her breath. 

"Get in," She said as she pointed towards the supply closet.

"I like the way you think," He smirked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked ignoring his comment.

"I was performing CPR on Tyler Walles, did you not get that?"

"Your work is done here, you can leave now," She said as she tried to leave the room only for him to lightly grab her wrist.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just want to tell I had fun last night, not just the sex part but the talking too,"

"We talked last night?" She asked confused.

"I heard some very random facts about New York," 

"What else did I say?"

"Nothing, you didn't even tell me your name," 

"Dr Renee Foster," Renee said when he bent down to kiss her cheek which surprised her but that followed a smile small to appear on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Dr Renee Foster,"   

"Colin Marlow,"

"Renee Foster,"

The dreaded board meeting. Every candidate for the Chief was supposed to be going through interviews with the board, Colin Marlow had prepared a 10-year plan for the hospital and it was said that it involved a whole lot of tweaks to the hospital. Derek and Preston had also made folders and papers which included their ideas for the next 10 years for the hospital. Addison had prepared a whole speech for the board members while Renee had tried to focus on trying to avoiding the mistakes they had previously done in the past and trying to learn from their mistakes. Mark had very slyly gone around asking the staff what they thought could change the hospital and make it better. 

"So, I heard you are also a candidate for the Chief's position," Colin said as they walked together.

"Yeah," Renee simply said.

"What department do you run? Neuro? Plastics? Paeds? or Cardio?" Colin asked.

"You are aware that there are other departments, right?" Renee asked him while maintaining a forced smile on her face.