Author

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, universities/ schools are either product of aydeeax's imagination (lol) or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance of actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish and transmit without the author's permission.

Thank you.

-

Disclaimer: There will be some grammatical and typographical errors that you'll encounter reading this story. I'm open for corrections, and constructive criticisms to help me grow and develop as a writer. I know and accept that in this world, I won't be able to please everybody but as much as possible, I don't entertain bash and hates. Let the peace we want to have start with ourselves.

I highly encourage anyone who wants to read this to be open minded. I understand that we all have different perspectives, opinions, level of sensitivity and beliefs that we want to fight for but let us also be mindful of our actions. Let us respect one another.

Enjoy reading everyone! God bless!

Warning: This story may contain mild or strong language and matured themes that is not suitable for young readers and/or can trigger anyone's emotions. Please, read at your own risk.

The Hidden Flaws (Bicolana Series #1 - Catanduanes)
© All Rights Reserved 2020