Chapter One

The three girls strutted their way through the busy crowds of King's Cross station. They were ignorant to the stares sent their way as those around them eyed their possessions with curiosity. Although they looked out of place, the three oozed confidence. 

The eldest had an expression of boredom as she led her younger sisters. Her curly brown hair carefully rested upon her shoulders and her brown eyes held a warmth so unlike those of her family. 

A tut from beside her caused her to glance over at the second oldest of the three. The two sisters were a stark contrast. Her long white hair was styled straight as her cold eyes held the people surrounding them in distaste. The way she tightly clutched onto her belongings showed how fearful she was that they would suddenly be taken away from her. 

The youngest of the three paid no attention to the muggles as she was too busy glancing over at the oldest and any wall they went near. Her dirty blonde hair lay in waves down her back as she nervously pushed a few strands behind her ear. 

"Girls, we will have to go in groups of two. We don't want any of these imbeciles to be suspicious - not that they would be, stupid creatures," The sound of their mother's voice caused the three to immediately halt, "Andromeda, Narcissa, you will go first. Cassiopeia you shall go with me."

Cassiopeia smiled at her sisters before stepping back so she was beside her mother. The girl slowly looked up at the woman who although was incapable of showing love, cared for her children deeply. Her long brown hair was tied up away from her face and her cold eyes darted frantically around her, scanning quickly for threats, as she knew she was entirely surrounded by the people she feared.

As soon as they disappeared through the wall, the scowl fell off her mother's face. The sight of the Hogwarts Express replaced her mother's fear with relief as she was reunited with her 'own kind'. 

"Now, girls, remember who you are. As Blacks, you have a reputation to uphold," Druella stared intently at her daughters, "Cassiopeia you must make the House of Black proud. Your father has been awfully busy with matters of business lately but he will be delighted to hear that you have been sorted into Slytherin."

Cassiopeia smiled at her mother before she nodded furiously, ignorant to Andromeda's sighs of frustration, "I promise I will, mother."

"Stay clear of those filthy mudbloods," Druella glanced around angrily, "I am sure there are some nearby. They always seem to be close now. How Dumbledore is allowed to let them attend Hogwarts is beyond me. He really is destroying the credibility of the -"

"Mother, we really should be going before the compartments fill up," Andromeda cut her mother off but upon seeing her mother's expression, she added, "We don't want to be forced to sit with someone unsuitable."

Their mother smiled slightly, pleased with Andromeda's response, "Of course. I shall see you all at Christmas."

Cassiopeia followed her two sisters onto the train, immediately filling up with glee at the thought of attending Hogwarts. She had been looking forward to going for years now as she found it lonely staying at home as her three sisters went off to Hogwarts. 

"I am going to go and find my friends. I'll see you both at dinner," Narcissa told her sisters before walking down the train. She was going into her fourth year so the prospect of having to sit with her seventh and first-year sisters was the worst. 

"Come, Cassie, let's go and find my friends."

"Aren't you a prefect though?"

Andromeda smiled, "I am also in my seventh year, sister, I've been to enough prefect meetings to know what will be said."