Of

The weekend finally shows it's face and I was busy studying and I playing soccer with Felix. I made another art piece and watched two movies with Felix.

I recorded another video while Mom and Felix was out. I felt very relaxed. The next week went by in a flash. The letters stopped coming on that Friday. The school probably got involved or something.

I uploaded both videos of last week and this weekend. It blew up really quickly.

95% was good comments and the other 5% was hate comments. You can't please everyone. I already got over the hate once I realized that there is so much more good things than bad things. I won't let that small amount of hate comments get me down and see the good instead.

People at my school kept on making snide comments but I kept my composure. Haters will be haters. I could tell them off but I didn't. I didn't care what they thought of me. As long as they don't hurt Felix, I'm fine.

I avoided being seen with Felix so that he wouldn't be influenced by my terrible image. I still haven't seen a glimpse of Jungkook even though Jennie talks about him constantly. And if she isn't with her new friends, I assume she's with him. It will only be natural since they are dating. I haven't spoken to Jennie at all and I am giving her space.

It's Friday and I am busy studying in my room. I hear the front door open and assume it's Felix coming home after his practice, but then I hear that he's talking to someone.

I was probably being paranoid or just hearing things so I continued working until there was a knock on my door. I look to see that it was Felix by the door.

"Hey" he says by my doorframe.
"Hey, did you enjoy today?" I ask.
"Yeah, listen. Is it fine if I brought a friend over?" he asks. I was shocked. He never brought friends over.

"I don't know. I don't mind but this isn't exactly my house" I say with a little chuckle.
"Right" he also joins the laughing.

"Is it someone I know?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know him. He goes to our school" he says. I can sense that he is omitting the name.

"Does he know I'm your sister?" I ask him. As long as he's happy, I don't care who it is.
"Yeah" he says as he rubs his neck.
"Where is he?" I ask him.
"In the living room" he says.
"Go hang out with your friend then" I shoo him out of my room. I laugh at him as he quickly nods and rushes back to his friend.

"Offer him a drink!" I scream out of my room.
"I will!" He screams back. I carry on studying and I notice my empty glass. I stand up, stretch a bit, and grab my glass. I walk to the kitchen and walk past the living room where Felix's friend was. I decide to introduce myself.

"Oh, hello" I say with a wave, they turn to me.
"This is my sister, (Y/N)" Felix quickly introduces. His friend goes all quiet and I see a bit of red on his cheeks. His friend looks down. I must make him comfortable. He gives the smallest, shyest wave.