Usually

The girl talked a lot but I listened to every word. She is super cute like a small child telling story after story. I was a little surprised that she would continue to talk to me instead of the literal idols sitting in front of us.

I'm glad she did most of the talking because I'm dead tired. When I checked the time, it was well past midnight.

I basically chased the girl and myself away since they need their rest. I offered the girl if she wanted to stay the night since my home is so close. She refuses with a flustered face but I eventually won with convincing. I wouldn't want a woman walking back home alone in the dark. I would never forgive myself if something happened to her.

I showed her to the guest room and headed to bed myself. She had to go in for work and I had the day off.

For once, I was lazing around, doing absolutely nothing. I quite enjoyed it. I surfed the internet, watching a few BTS videos. I got sucked in way too easily and hours felt like minutes. Then I watched a few Stray Kids videos.

I was essentially making fun of Felix the entire time. He thinks he's so cool, and most people see it but I definitely don't. I did feel more reassured, watching their videos of them interacting with one another. I'm glad Felix found his family. I decided to text him.

Thing #2

Me
-You better not forget about me!

I send him that with no context. I laugh a little as I imagine his confused or irritated state when he gets this message.

I then watch other groups. NCT, Seventeen, Twice, Red Velvet, Big Bang, Monsta X,  ONEUS, Super Junior, anything that popped up. It was just one video after the other. I didn't need to watch comedians when I could just watch them.

I froze when the Blackpink stuff started to pop up. I take a deep breath and click on a video. I can't run away forever. And besides, I wanna see Jisoo. So I begin watching, Jisoo seems like the mother of the group. Jennie acts just like she did when we were friends. I don't really feel much anymore when I see her. I just feel tired.

I focus more on the other three. Lisa is super cool and energetic. Rose is very level headed but cute at the same time.

I wonder if I'll run into them in the future...
Probably not, maybe Jisoo but probably not Jennie. That ship has sailed long ago.
But who knows. Never say never.

Two weeks passes and I haven't heard much from BTS. They're too busy with interviews and never catching a break. I did go see Felix the one day with four other people in his group.
The rest were busy with something.

The girl I invited to the concert keeps on talking to me and inviting me to do things with her. She's super sweet so I obviously agree. She introduces me to her friends and they're nice too. And I finally learnt her name, Solar.

I was busy editing another video when my phone lights up.
"Open the door" I see a text. I check the name. I drop everything and quickly head down to open up for him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask with a smile as I open the door for him to pass.
"I came bearing gifts" Namjoon says as he holds up two iced-coffees.
"That's not what I asked" I say with a tired smile. He hugs me and I hug back.

"I missed you" he whispers into my ear. I pat his back.
"Yip yip. Come in" I say as he releases me from the hug. He hums in agreement with his dimpled smile.

"Tell me all about your girl" I say with a smug smirk. We were sitting on my couch, sipping the drinks he got us.

He already explained that he was done for the day. He just came back from an interview so he still has a bit of makeup on his face. He says he's taking a quick break.