Handle

Yoongi just looks at me.
"Stop playing with me" I say tiredly. He grabs my hand and brings it to his chest. I feel his heart hammering.

"Does this feel like I'm playing to you?" He asks angrily.
"Why do you brush me off so easily when you accept the others?" He asks again but more sadly this time, his hand still trapping mine against his chest.

"You were serious?" I ask, shocked.
"Why would I ever joke about something like that?" He asks, getting angry again.
"I see your point" I say with a nod.
"Can I get my hand back now?" I ask as I point with my free hand to the one he's still holding.

"Not until you take me seriously" he says with a determined expression. I look him dead in his eyes.
"I do" I breathe out and he lets go of my hand.
"If you take me seriously, you can't sleep next to me" he tells me as he examines every little movement I do.

"No way am I moving now. I'm already comfy" I whine as I fall back onto my given pillow.
"Think a little. I'm a man and you're the person I like" he points out. I feel my face turn a little red. I didn't think he would be this blunt.
I shift a little to the other side.

"Better?" I ask. He sighs and stands up.
"What are y-" I ask but he interrupts my question as he easily swoops me up in his arms. My eyes are wide open. I was about to scream at him to put me down and to escape his arms but he motions towards the others still sleeping.

"Don't want to wake them up, now do we?" He asks with a mischievous smirk. I glare at him.
"You're dead tomorrow" I whisper into his ear. He smiles even wider.
"By your hands, must be a dream" he says, half sarcastically.

He takes a few steps to the couch and gently places me on the couch. I frowned all the way.
"You could've just told me" I say with my arms crossed.
"And you would've definitely listened to me" he says sarcastically as his dark figure looms over mine. He walks back to our makeshift bed and comes back. He throws a blanket over my figure.

"Go to sleep" he says as he turns around to walk back.
"Yoongi?" I call out his name. He stops in his tracks.
"Yeah?" He asks over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I say, genuinely meaning it with all my heart. I didn't mean to brush him off.
Before I knew it, he was in front of me again. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.
"For hurting you" he says as I barely see his figure retreating to his makeshift bed.

I couldn't sleep. I thought about what Yoongi said. I can still remember how hurt he sounded. My ignorance has hurt people without me knowing. This can't go on. How on Earth can I fix it?

I was the first to wake up through the little sleep I obtained during the night. I was on my phone with tired eyes, laying down with my phone in front of my face.

"Couldn't sleep?" I hear a voice in front of me. I was so thrown off with this sudden voice that my phone fell flat on my face. I hear the voice snicker. I frown as I take the phone off my face and come face to face with Jungkook. He gives me his adorable smile. I sit up as I take in his standing figure.

"Yeah. Why are you up so early?" I ask.
"Out of habit, I guess" he says with a shrug. I can only nod. I'm not even going to ask why.

"You look like you didn't sleep at all" he jokes as he examines my face.
"Whatever" I say as I turn away from him.
"Coffee?" He asks. I stand up and nod. We silently head to the kitchen.

"Did you have a nightmare or something?" Jungkook asks as I jump on top of the counter to sit down.
"Not quite" I simply say.

"Oh, I wanted to say that you shouldn't listen to Namjoon. You don't have to bring a date if you don't want to" he says as he grits out the word 'date'. I smile devilishly.