Feel

The last one's dance was interesting. It flows from style to style. It looked really complex. I am sure if I tried dancing like him, I would look like an idiot. I already feel like an idiot when I dance.

I hear that his name is Taehyung.

He gets us all hyped and makes us want to dance with him

He finishes and we start clapping.

"Ok, so hopefully this gets you motivated to carry on dancing even with your busy schedules" Greg, the leader, says to the group.

Everyone starts clapping and cheering. I silently laugh at their newfound motivation.

"Will you guys be joining us" he says with a smug smile to the three dancers. The rest of the group looks at them with expectation.
"Ok" one, I think his name was Taehyung, says as he looks to the group, looking for something.

I turn my attention back to Greg.

"Good. So, are you ready to carry on with the waltz?" he asks the group. Everyone gets excited as they cheer yes.
"Great! Please choose your partners" he says with a satisfied smile.

The girls of the group, rush to the three dancers. That just leaves me separate which causes the guys to rush to me. I understand why they don't want to dance alone.

"Will you dance with me?"
"Please be my partner."
The four guys ask me. There are four guys excluding Greg and five girls, including me so now there is too many guys that are excluded.

"This isn't working!" Greg suddenly yells.
"Well, what do you want us to do about it!?" A girl yells back sarcastically.

"Let's draw straws or Rock Paper Scissors because this is chaos" Greg says tiredly.

The group takes his suggestion as we get into a circle to decide what to do.
"Let's play Rock Paper Scissors" suggests the other dancer, Jimin.
"Ok" the girls swoon and I keep in my laugh. It's just like Jennie but in reverse.
"Rock paper scissors it is then" Greg concludes.

The great Rock Paper Scissors tournament began. In the end, I was paired up with one of the dancers, Hoseok. I saw a lot of people were sad about their pairing but sucked it up anyway.

"...So, your name is (Y/N), right?" Hoseok asks as he rubs his neck. It's starting to become really red. He must've heard my name from Greg while I was out.

"That's right. And you're Hoseok, right?" I ask with a smile. I think I already got the three dancers upset when I made them wait so I should be friendly with them.

"Yip, that's me" he says as he finally looks at me.
"It's nice to officially meet you then" I say as I hold out my hand for him to shake. He looks surprised at first but shakes my hand.

"Quite the grip you got there" he says as he shakes my hand.
"My bad" I say as I awkwardly laugh and pull my hand back.
"No, no. It's fine" he says quickly.