Tend

Taehyung's phone call ended in confusion as he was trying to connect the dots. Then Jin video calls me and I obviously answer.

"Hi Stranger. Long time no see" he says as he smiles through the phone.
"Yeah. It's been a really long time" I say with a slight pout. I do miss them.
"That's because you don't visit, Love" he scolds a little. I didn't miss his little nickname. I felt my heart skip a beat from the simple name. I didn't bring it up.

"I can't help it. It's been hectic at work" I say honestly.
"Aish, you can quit your job. I can provide for you" he suggests with his charming smile.
"No way" I laugh a little at his suggestion. I worked way too hard to quit now.

"I'll spoil you just like the queen you are" he carries on and I get a little shy under his gaze.
"Jeez, since when did you become so flirtatious" I say with a slight smile.
"Ever since I realized I need to step up my game. And it's not flirting, it's more the truth than anything else" he says with a wink.

"I probably should tell you that Hoseok-" I begin but Jin interrupts.
"-I heard" he says, a little tiredly.

"Oh? Did he tell you guys?" I ask with a slight tilt of my head.
"Yeah" he leaves it at that.

"I do have a a reason for calling, besides wanting to see your adorable face" he says with a wide smile.
"Yeah?"
"Well-you see, Yoongi has been a little moody lately. I think you can lift his spirits a bit" Jin says with a tight smile.

"Sure. I would love to see you guys again. Just tell me when you guys are free" I say with a shining smile. I would take any excuse to see my friends again.
"Great. I'll text you when we have a day off again" Jin says.
"Awesome" I say excitedly.

"Oh and (Y/N)?" Jin suddenly asks.
"Mm."
"I hate doing this over the phone but, have you given your answer some thought? For you and I?" He asks, clarifying his question.

"I've given it thought but it's not really the answer you want to hear" I say sheepishly.
"Give it more time then, until you are one hundred percent sure" Jin says with a soft smile.

"But I feel guilty making you wait this long. Doesn't it suck?" I ask, feeling upset for him.
"I would feel more upset if you reject me rather than making me wait with a possible yes. What sucks is that I don't see you anymore" he says with a huge frown.

"I'll fix that real soon" I say with a smile. He smiles back, looking a little dazed.
"You ok?" I ask with a tilt of my head. He wakes up from his dazed state.
"I just miss you" he breathes out.
"Remember those plans" he tells me.

"Of course. I'll see you later. Get some rest. Night" I say.
"Goodnight Love" he says with his charming smile and I end the call. Jeez, that guy is giving my heart major problems...

I go to sleep with Jin's charming smile and wink in my head. Hoseok's joyful flowers. The current Jungkook in his high school uniform. Yoongi's coffee. Namjoon's deep dimples. Taehyung's deep voice with chocolate mousse cake. Jimin's rotten hair colour. I truly missed them. I didn't think I would be thinking of the small things.

The first thing I did the next day was to ask if I could come over for dinner. Then that would mean that I would have lunch with Taehyung and dinner with them all. Luckily, they agreed.

"(Y/N)!" I hear a familiar deep voice cheer my name as he engulfs me in a huge hug. We agreed to meet up by the corner of the street to head into the restaurant together.

"Hi Taehyung. It's so good to see you again" I say as I squeeze him tightly.
"I know right" he says as he pulls back and he's in a full disguise.
"Let's go inside. Then you can get comfy" I say as I hook my arm onto Taehyung's and we head to the restaurant. The restaurant we booked was one were customers get their own room, like karaoke, but without the singing.