Myself.

Hwasa easily enters a large group and let me remind you that she still has her arm hooked around mine.

"Found another plaything?" Someone from the group asks Hwasa with a laugh.
"No. She came with Jimin. Such a shame" she says with a shake of my head.
"And besides, she's a person that can hear everything you say" I add on. I'm not going to let people walk all over me just because they're rich. Now's the time to act confident.

"He's just joking. Jimin seriously got a catch" another says. Where is Jimin anyway?!

"I know right?" Hwasa says with a bright smile.
"I'll take that as a compliment" I simply say.
"You definitely should" the same guy says with a smile.
"There you are" Jimin says as he catches up to Hwasa and I.

"Aww, party's over" Hwasa says with a pout.
"Where's Jungkook?" Hwasa asks Jimin.
"Right here" Jungkook says as he pops out of no where.

"Nice. Let's go dance" she says as she finally releases my arm. She doesn't even give Jungkook time to answer as she takes his hand and they head to the other house. I guess that's where the dance party is.

"Sounds like an idea. Would you care to dance with me?" The first guy that spoke from the group asks with an outstretched hand. Before I could answer, Jimin cuts between the guy and me.

"She already has a date" Jimin simply says as he grabs my hand and leads me somewhere else. I really had to restrain myself from sticking my tongue out to that guy.

"You two seem to be getting along" Jimin grits as he glares at the ground.
"Dude, I don't even know his name" I say with a laugh. Jimin looks up at me and starts laughing along.

"You're right. Care to dance?" Jimin asks, switching topics real quick.
"Of course. Gotta have at least one dance with my date" I say and he smirks.
We didn't have just one dance. We were dancing the entire time.

We also spied a little on Jungkook and Hwasa. It was incredibly entertaining.

We arrived later in the day so it got dark quick. After a lot more dancing, we took a break but the second we did, others started to swarm Jimin, especially the ladies.

I give him his space and head outside. I find a seat as I stare at the water. It was really pretty here.

"Mind if I join you?" I hear a voice which I saw belonged to Hwasa.
"By all means" I say as she sits down on the free chair next to me. She kicks off her high heels.

"Enjoying your party?" I ask, starting conversation.
"Yeah, just tired. It's a lot of work to keep up appearances" she says with a tired sigh.
"I can imagine with all these rich snobs" I say more to myself. Not everyone was nice.

"That's for the sake of appearances. If I could have it my way, I would be snuggling with Jungkook while watching movies and getting fat off pizza" she says with a small smile.
"That sounds fantastic" I say honestly. I want to do that with my partner one day.

"So, you and Jimin" Hwasa starts.
"And you and Jungkook" I counter.
"Yeah...He's not much of a romantic" Hwasa says with a sigh.
"I'm sure you'll get there someday" I say, trying to comfort her.

"I don't know. I think he likes someone else" Hwasa says as she stares at the pool.
"That's crazy. I don't think anyone can one up you" I say honestly.
"Have some faith in yourself" I add on with a gentle smile.

"You think so?" She asks as she glances at me.
"Why not?" I ask back.
"It's not as easy as what it may seem" she says, turning her gaze back to the pool.
"I'm not much of a romantic myself" I say sheepishly. I have no room to talk to her about this stuff.