I've

Taehyung eventually gets to the other half of the cake I left him. He dives into the cake as Hoseok and Jimin looks at him.

"What?" Taehyung asks them.
"Nothing" they both say as they look away. They must really want a piece but it's not mine to give anymore.

"So, can I get your number?" Jimin asks.
"Sure" I say with a smile. His face turns a little pink at this. Hoseok looks at him in shock.
"Me too, me too" Taehyung cheers.
"Ok" I say as I laugh at his enthusiasm.

After that interesting encounter, the three approached me more. I'm sure people were angry that I was friends with them as they would always start whispering or stare at us, especially at me.

The three showed up to the dance club and Hoseok actually joined the tennis team. I was, at first, surprised to see him there but he told me he remembered something about me being in the tennis club. I was amazed by his memory about something as simple as that.

Greg, the dance club's leader, was especially surprised to see the three dancers there and he looked a little upset as well.

I became very good friends with the three. I learned that Jimin is actually the player of the University but recently stopped his heartbreaking ways.

Taehyung was viewed as a handsome weirdo and Hoseok was the sunshine in every room. I wasn't wrong when I said they are popular among the ladies. The girls of the University absolutely adored them. I never knew girls could be this kind of pushy. They were constantly trying to get their attention.

I continued with my other clubs. Taehyung and Jimin found out that I was in other clubs as well so they decided to get more involved. Taehyung joined the art club and Jimin joined the soccer club.

There was a sudden increase in members in all my clubs ever since word got out who was in the club. It was all thanks to the three.

The three were quite shocked when they watched me play or when they saw my art. I didn't think I was that bad.

More people started watching the games of the tennis and soccer clubs. I have somehow managed to gain a large group of people that watch all my games with my name painted on boards and clothes that they would wear.

This is a new form of bullying that I never expected but I never said anything. They were constantly cheering my name. I'm sure they were trying to distract me but still, I never said anything.

Valentine's Day rolled around and I was so scared, thinking it would be a repeat like last year.

My first Valentine's Day in University was a complete mess. I thought that it couldn't be the same as high school but it got worse. They were teasing me with a lot of gifts and letters and it seemed genuine but I wasn't going to fall for it again and ever since then, the amount of gifts and letters increased.

But this year I decided to get chocolate for Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. They were so nice to me ever since our meeting so I went out to go buy chocolates because I can't make chocolate. I can make anything you throw at me but chocolate is a different story.

Mom makes the best chocolates.

I was planning on giving the chocolates to three after class.

I sat down and all of a sudden, the classroom's atmosphere felt like a war zone. Probably to see who can top their bullying. The boys and girls rushed to my desk and started speaking at the same time.
"Please accept this."
"I made this for you."
"I made extra so I thought I would give it to you."
"Have this."