And

"...Are you being serious?" Is the first thing I ask after a bit of silence. If said lightly, it would've sounded sarcastic or in a teasing manner. I was dead serious.

"Yeah" Jimin gets out with an aggressive nod. I decide on what to do next.
"I absolutely adore you and I only want the best for you. I want the best for all of you" I say as I look at Jungkook then turning my attention back to Jimin.

Jimin was looking at me with uncertainty, wondering where I was leading with this.

"But I need to sort out my love for myself before I move on to love a partner and I already feel like trash for making Jin wait this long" I say, moving my gaze to the floor.

A pair of hands hold my own.

"He's a patient man and so am I" Jimin says. I look up to see him smiling.
"And we are all here to help you with every step of the way" Jimin says with a comforting smile.

"Thank you. Hopefully this won't last any longer" I say with a hopeful smile. I'm already feeling a lot more confident about myself.
"Hopefully I'll be the first one you think of when you make your choice" he says with the cutest smile.

We first arrive at Jimin's home. Jimin insists that I stay over for the night which I did.
Jimin wasn't the most gentle with Jungkook so I helped out.

"Trust me. Drunk people can't feel a thing" Jimin says as he watches me trying to get Jungkook's limbs in bed, trying to get him in a comfortable position.

"Maybe not now but he will in the morning" I simply say.
"Not this guy" Jimin says with an amused huff and leaves the room, leaving me to deal with Jungkook.

I click my tongue at Jimin as I grab a blanket. I almost screamed when I saw Jungkook's open eyes. I take a deep breath as I continue to cover him with the blanket.

"Are you really awake?" I ask him in the eyes, seeing if it is back to normal again but I didn't have high hopes. He doesn't answer as he just stares at me.
"Guess not" I say as I move his hair away from his forehead.

"Sleep well" I say and turn to leave but stop when a hand grabs my arm. I turn around to see Jungkook just looking at me.
"Yeah?" I ask. Then he pulls my arm in which makes me land on top of him.

"...Stay with me" he finally speaks as he nuzzles his head into my neck.
"But this is so uncomfortable" I complain. My legs were in a weird position, hanging off the bed.

"You're mine" he says into my neck as he squeezes me closer to him. I'm not even going to try to argue with him at this point. I don't think he'll even remember what he said tomorrow.

"Shh, go to sleep" I lull him to sleep. I hum a soothing lullaby. His grip on me loosens and he's eventually asleep, for real this time.
I get off him and I almost fall to the floor with my numb legs.

"Geez" I breathe out as I regain feeling in my legs again, heading out the door, silently closing it behind me.

I glance at a nearby clock on the wall to see that it's already one in the morning. I head to the living room to see Jimin sitting on a couch, looking like he'll fall asleep any moment. I approach him from behind.

"Go to sleep" I say as I put a hand on his fluffy grey hair. He moans out in agreement but the both of us don't move. I just continue to play with his hair.

"...I'm glad you tried grey. Did the company tell you to dye it grey?" I ask after a bit of silence.
"No" he simply answers.
"Looks good" I say again with one last swipe and finally let go of his soft hair.

"(Y/N)?" Jimin asks, standing up. I look him in the face, making a sound for him to know I'm listening.

"Remember what I said" he says as he slowly pecks my cheek then smiles.
"Night" he says with a lick of his lips and heads off. That simple movement got me glowing bright red in the face. Who wouldn't? And right in front of my face too...