I

The table looks at each other.

"Ok, we can provide a manager for the time of your collaboration but the makeover is required. We want you to make a big reveal of your identity at the end of their concert" someone says.

"Why do you keep your identity? Don't you want to be famous?" The guy at the top asks as he brushes off the other.
"No" I simply answer.

"I will not accept if I have to give my life away. I want to keep my personal life out of this. That is my only request" I say calmly. Shouting and acting aggressive will get me nowhere. Words are the only way right now.

"You are working with me for my name, not my real name" I conclude. The table is silent as they think about my answer.
"One song. One collaboration song with Stray Kids. If it works out well, we will consider more collaborations in the future but if it doesn't work out, we will not be releasing your song and you will not get payed" the guy at the top says.

"Ok" I agree. A few smile.
"Then welcome to the team" the guy at the top says.

"We will organize the paper work quickly so that you can get started right away" the top guy says as the others stand up. Only two people stay behind, the top guy and the one sitting on his right.

"You will be meeting Stray Kids today. We would like to ask how you know Felix" the guy at the right says.

"We went to the same high school" I simply answer.
"You're not romantically involved with him, right?" The same guy asks.
"No" I answer calmly. I try not to make a disgusted face.

"Why haven't we heard of you before?" The same guy asks. Why are they so involved in their personal life? Is this guy possibly their manager?

"We only bumped into each other the other day. He already knew of me before so he offered me a possible collaboration. I couldn't refuse" I explain.

"Why are you asking me? Wouldn't you believe Felix's word over mine?" I ask. They can't see my confused expression.

"You know how men are, always keeping secrets. He wouldn't tell me anything" the presumable manager says with a scoff.
"I see" I simply say.

Then someone walks through the door and hands over a few pages to the silent person at the top of the table and leaves, closing the door behind him. The top guy scans over the papers and hand them to me.

"You just need to sign here" the guy says as he slides the papers over to me. Already? We didn't even discuss the details.

I take the papers and read through everything. The two were just sitting there. I don't care much for the money so I don't really have a big issue with how little the offer percentage sounds. I just don't want them to screw me over. I heard a lot about the rotten treatment of companies towards their employees.

Since I don't have a manager, I have to make sure exactly what I'm getting myself into.

"Ah, you don't have to read through everything" the presumable manager says. I just carry on reading.
"Don't interrupt" the top guy tells the manager.
"Sorry" the manager says as he sits back.

"Go get coffee" the top guy tells the manager.
"Sugar and milk?" The manager asks me.
"No need. Thank you" I say and continue reading. It's actually pretty difficult to read with the whole disguise on.

The manager leaves so it's only me and the top guy in the room. He watches me as I read through the contract. I finish reading and everything looks fine. Everything has been addressed.

"Can I borrow a pen please?"

I run into Felix on my way out. It seemed he was waiting for me.
"That took longer than expected...So?" He asks, eyes full of expectation.
"You're looking at your collaboration partner" I say with a thumbs up since he can't see my smile.