Out,

The next day, I find a face right in front of mine. I blink slowly a few times. The face seems further away now. I yawn as I roll over.

"Wake up. We made breakfast" I hear a voice. It's way too early to decipher who it is. Then my warm blanket gets yanked off of me. I curl up into my chest.

"It's cold" I say as a brave arm tries to retrieve my blanket again.
"The breakfast will get cold" the voice says. I turn back to the voice and open my eyes.

"Oh, good morning Namjoon" I say as I sit up right.
"Morning. Get dressed. We want to head out" Namjoon says as he tosses the blanket over my head again.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I quickly yank it off. I see he's on his way out the door.
"Just get ready" he says and leaves.

I do as the guy tells me and get dressed. I walk into the kitchen to see Yoongi sitting on the counter and Namjoon standing while eating. Yoongi looks incredibly tired. His hair was a mess as he slowly chewed on his food. Namjoon was as cheerful as ever.

"We made you breakfast" Namjoon says as refers to the plate. My guess is that Namjoon made the breakfast.

"What do you mean 'we'. You were no help" Yoongi says. I am a bit shocked at this. Yoongi, in this state, made breakfast? Just goes to show, never judge a book by its cover.

Namjoon laughs awkwardly.
"And you're great at it too" he says sheepishly. Yoongi rolls his eyes.

I start eating on my breakfast. It was an open toast with egg and bacon on it. It tasted really good.
"Thank you. This tastes great" I say. I feel super energized for the day already.

"Only one thing makes this better" he says as he hands over a cup of coffee.
"Thank you" I say as I gladly accept.
"Man...I wish I had someone to make me breakfast every morning like this" I say as I sip on my coffee.

"I'll take that as a compliment" Yoongi says as he eats his own food. He really doesn't seem like the type who knows how to make food. He seems like the type to order pizza or eat three-minute-noodles every day.

"For sure" I say as I continue with my lunch.
"So, where are we going?" I ask.
"We were planning on heading to the movies or maybe the park" Namjoon says.
"Or rent a movie or two and sit here the whole day" Yoongi suggests.

"I told you, she isn't going to like that" Namjoon quickly cuts in, facing Yoongi.
"Nah, it sounds good" I say, trying to avoid an upcoming fight.

"See, she's fine with it" Yoongi says.
"...ok" Namjoon says with a tense smile.
"There's a rental place nearby" Yoongi turns to me.

"Ok, I'll go" I volunteer.
"We can all go" Namjoon says. Yoongi nods.
"Cool, then we can get some snacks too" I suggest.

I noticed a strange habit that Yoongi and Namjoon usually put on masks but I leave it be. It might be a fashion thing.

We head to the rental place and I see a ton of movies like any normal video store.
I head first to the animation stuff. My eyes immediately move to Megamind.