Was

We get back to Yoongi's home with two bags in each hand. This is still too much but I won't bring it up again. I'm definitely taking something before I leave.

The rest of the day, we lazed around on the couches, not even moving an inch. If my mother saw us, she would say we were rotting away.

Namjoon and Yoongi were kind enough to watch Megamind first. They were canning themselves and I laughed even harder at their laughter. I don't even have to say it but the movie was amazing. It can never get old. We were dancing with the final song, singing along to the oh-so-familiar words.

"I really didn't remember this movie" Namjoon says during the credits.
"See, I told you it's a great movie" I say smugly.

"What are we going to watch now? Nothing can beat that" Namjoon says. I just smile at what I created.

Yoongi anyways puts in another DVD. I turn to the screen to see a very familiar movie.
"Hey, you actually got it" I say happily. It means he was listening.

"Cover looked cool" is all he says as he gets the movie started. Peppermint.
We sit back and relax. No one was talking as the atmosphere in the movie got quite tense. Yoongi looked incredibly invested into the story while Namjoon looked like he was analyzing it.

They were incredibly disappointed when the credits showed.
"That's it!?" Yoongi screams at the TV. Namjoon's emotions were written all over his face.

Yoongi plugged in the next movie and the next movie and the next. At some point, we weren't really paying attention anymore as we were talking during the movies, making comments related and not related to the movie.

I got so lazy when I actually needed to leave but I dragged myself out the door, saying my goodbyes to Yoongi and Namjoon.

Sunday rolls in and I'm excited to see Jin's place but super not eager to waste my Sunday watching Twilight. I can't really complain since I watched a few of Yoongi's weird movies. And not the good kind of weird. Just straight up weird.

I follow his directions to his place that he sent me the night before. I see a huge grand building and press the intercom button. Does he really live here? He can't possibly be making THAT much money from the cafe.

The gate door opens up and I assume to enter so I do. This apartment actually has a doorman person.

"Excuse me Miss" the doorman guy says. I'm a bit startled that he can talk.

"Oh-um

"Oh-um...hi, sorry. Apparently my friend lives here" I stumble out like the awkward mess that I am.

"Maybe I can help. Who's your friend?" He says kindly with a smile. I was just about to open my mouth until the elevator door opens.

"Hey Kai. She's with me" Jin says as he walks towards us.
Kai nods and I walk to the elevator with Jin.
"Thank you" I say with a smile as I walk pass him.