I

After the whole dancing incident, I was dancing with everyone.

They really must not want to dance with me if they had to switch every few minutes. Greg looked sour. Probably because he thinks I made him trip on purpose.

The next day, I went to a few lectures that took up most my day. Right after my last lecture, it was the dance club again. This time I see three unfamiliar faces.

"Hi" I try to greet everyone as usual without gaining too much attention.

"Ok, today I have asked these three to join us. Jimin, Taehyung (V) and Hoseok (J-hope) as you all know. They have agreed to show us each a dance to get you all motivated" Greg says.

It seems like everyone knows about these three as they start whispering things about them and the girls giggled a bit with excitement. It seems they are popular.

From what I gathered, Jimin and Taehyung are first years while Hoseok is a third year. They are the other top dancers of this school. I don't know how they were dragged to preform for us.

"Everyone, please take a seat" Greg says as he follows the group to sit on the floor. I sit at the back of the group.

I haven't even seen these three faces as they were facing away from us the whole time. One started to play a song and went to the front of the group.

The other two were standing on the side to observe the dance. The one starts and I can finally see his face.

He dances to one of my covers that I hyped up more than the original

He dances to one of my covers that I hyped up more than the original. I feel a bit embarrassed but it's pretty cool to know that he's a fan.

It has crossed my mind to reveal myself as Coloured to make at least one friend but I quickly chased the idea away. That won't be a real friend.

No. I need to make friends by myself.

"Oh, I know this song" the person in front of me says.
"Yes, I love her. I didn't think you knew her" they whisper but quickly stop and turn back to the dance.

He does this hip-hop dance and moves at the sound of the beat. He moves fast but strategically. He makes this image as he dances and expresses himself. He makes expressions and looks anywhere but our group. I assume he wants to bring a point across.

Nearing the end, where it fits with the music, he looks at us and our eyes accidentally lock. He stumbles a bit at his last pose.

Seriously people, I don't think I'm that ugly.

We all start clapping immediately. I wish I could dance like that. He quickly goes back to the other two. He talks with them and then they scan the group.

I check my phone when I see my mom is trying to call me. I quickly jump up and speed walk to Greg who looked like he was having a serious conversation with the three dancers.

I tap his shoulder. He turns to me and looks shocked.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to take this" I say as I refer to my phone. They don't say anything and Greg just nods. Yeah, I didn't think they would care if I left the class.

I speed walk outside and answer.

"Oh (Y/N), I didn't think you would answer. Are you busy?" Mom asks.
"Not really. I am at the dance club now and there are three dancers performing for us today" I say with excitement.

"Should I call back later?" She asks. She never calls me so I can't miss this opportunity.
"No no, it's fine. I'm sure someone is taking a video of them, I can watch it then" I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Why did you call me?" I ask.
"We just miss you. I haven't seen you in so long" she whines.
"Felix is lonely without you" Mom adds on.

"Sure he is" I say sarcastically as I eye-roll.
"I can hear your sarcasm all the way here" she says and I can practically see her pouting.

"And I can imagine you are pouting" I counter.
"N-no" she says. I was right.

"Anyway, I want you to come visit" she says.
"You know I'm busy" I sigh.
"Fine, we will come to you" she says.
"It's still school for Felix" I say.
"So, I can take him out an-" she says until I interrupt.

"No, but you can come when it's his holiday" I say before she actually takes him out of school.
"He wouldn't mind" she says. I can't believe her.

"I would mind and so would you if doesn't pass high school" I say.
"Fine" she drags out as she whines.

"But, how is it going there?" I ask.
"Everyone's fine. We just miss you. The house feels so empty without you" she says.

"Mom, I have been out of the house for almost three years now" I say as I chuckle a bit at her.
"Still" she whines.

"How's work?" I ask.
"Nothing's changed, same old same old" she says.
"Fun" I say.
"Oh, I need to go. Send a picture or text now and then. Bye, love you" she speeds.
"Bye, love you too" I say and I hang up.

I speed walk back into class and I see everyone sitting. Greg and the three immediately jump up. I walk to Greg.

"I'm sorry. What did I miss?" I ask.
"No, it's ok. Um, we didn't carry on without you" he mumbles as he looks at the floor, scratching his neck. I look to the three and they look anywhere but at me.

"I am so sorry" I say to the three. They just nod, still not looking at me. I really don't think I'm that ugly that they want to avoid looking at me.

I guess they waited for me so that I wouldn't drag them down.

I take a seat at the back again. It was weird as the other members were moving. They probably wanted to block my way.

(They actually wanted her to sit next to them.)

Two of the dancers moved to the back of the group and sat near me with a bit of distance. The other one got the music ready and quickly went to the center of the class.

This one was doing a contemporary dance and flowed with the music to the point that it was scary. He looked like water at one point. I overheard the group and this one is Jimin.

I never was good with names

His dance was very impressive to watch. Then he turned stiff at one point to fit the music. I really don't need to see he's facial expressions to see the emotion.

He stops when the music stops. It was like getting dragged back to reality. I immediately started clapping along with the rest of the group.

The last one to preform stands up and Jimin walks to the back. He takes the seat where the other one just sat. This one doesn't waste any time as he starts immediately.

(I do not own the video and pictures.)