Like

I know those guys!
I know those people!

They look the same yet so different.
Jin immediately looks into my direction and spots me. We lock eyes as he smiles intensely wide. Worldwide Handsome.

He peels his eyes away and I start to observe the other six.
I was shaking and on the verge of tears. I haven't seen them in so long.

And what are they doing up there? Don't tell me they're the show...

Why didn't Namjoon and Yoongi tell me?
I tap the girl next to me who was screaming incredibly loud for them to notice her. She turns to me with a smile on her face.

"They are so close!" She says excitedly as if everyone around her is her friend. I nod.
"Is this a concert?" I ask like an idiot.
"Duh. It's BTS!" She says and screams for them.

"BTS?" I quietly mumble. When did this happen? Why didn't they tell me?!

I didn't even notice that they were dancing and singing. I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts. I concluded to talk to them about it. It seemed like only Jin noticed I was there so I enjoyed the rest of the concert, cheering him on.

Hopefully I can catch up with my long lost friends after the concert. Such a small world.
Turns out that Namjoon and Yoongi actually know Jin. I felt like I was floating. It was such a weird feeling seeing them all together, on a stage of all places.

I was super impressed by their skills. I didn't think Yoongi was the type for this stuff so he really surprised me.

I take a moment to look through them one by one. Jungkook really caught my eye. He changed so much since High School. He might be even taller than me now. His face doesn't look as squishy as before but his smile was still the same as always. I was really surprised when he transformed from my cute Jungkook whom I always knew to knowing this hot Jungkook.

Seems like he picked up on a few tricks.
I wonder why Felix didn't tell me about Jungkook and all this. Aren't they friends anymore?

Next was the trio. It's nice to see they stayed together after all these years. They seemed more grown up only to ruin that image with their adorable personalities. I smile at the thought that they didn't change much in that way.

Jimin had the same dancing style as always but a little different to match the group's choreography.

Taehyung was powerful as always. Always making a huge impact whenever he walks on stage.

Hoseok was all over the place but still made his mark as one of the best dancers.
I'm glad they get to show off their talents to the world.

They performed three songs and then they introduced themselves to the audience. I don't think the audience needed an introduction. The whole stadium was chanting and singing their songs. Not to mention that their songs were pretty good. Maybe I should make a cover on a few...

So Taehyung is 'V' now. And Hoseok is 'J-Hope'. Jin is Jin. And how cute-Yoongi is 'Suga'. Namjoon is 'RM'. I have no idea what V and RM stands for. The other two kept by their names.

They all introduced themselves with such charisma and confidence. I wish...

Their fans were actually quiet as they were speaking, clinging to every word they spoke. That is quite impressive to silence a whole stadium.

"Since today is quite a special day, we decided to answer a few questions. Just tweet to-" Namjoon explains the whole process and suddenly everyone was on their phone and questions started rolling in. The questions were displayed on the huge screen behind them and they caught a question between the chaos.