Huge

Namjoon's dad pulled me to the side, in the kitchen, and we discussed.

"Clearly, Namjoon ain't budging so I say we leave at a time he isn't around or when he's sleeping" he says seriously like he was on a secret mission. I play along.
"Yeah" I say.

"But for today, look around town. I'm sure you'll have a great time" he says with a smile.
"Thank you sir" I say with a smile. We walk back to the dining room.

"You guys need to get going. Show (Y/N) around town" Namjoon's dad says as he has his hands on my shoulders.
"Yeah" Namjoon says as he stands up.
"Let me just get some stuff" he says and walks away.

"Same" I say and walk in the same direction, to our room. I grab my sunglasses, wallet and phone. I stuff it all in my pockets. I head back to the dining room, Namjoon following close behind.

"Let's go" he says. Jisoo and Yoongi stands up.
"I am so glad you agreed to come" I tell Jisoo with a smile. She nods.
"Yeah" she says.

We get into the car and Namjoon's driving again. I hop into the backseat and Yoongi takes the seat next to me.

"I was thinking of heading to the skatepark first" Namjoon says.
"Why? You two never went there" Jisoo teases as she claims the passenger seat.
"Fine, where do you want to go?" Namjoon says.
"Nah, skatepark is good. I haven't been there in forever" she says.

I have noticed that she also wears a mask and sunglasses just like Namjoon and Yoongi. I don't think much of it anymore.

When we get to the skatepark, Jisoo heads off somewhere while we are still getting out the car.

"Where'd Jisoo go?" I ask once we are out the car.
"Probably the rental place" Namjoon says with a shrug.

"There's a great restaurant here. That's why I wanted to come" Namjoon says. He leads the way in the same direction as Jisoo. Right next to the rental place, the restaurant stands, the only building here that I can see.

We walk past a few teenagers already on the course. There were a few teenage girls sitting on the ledge with the teenagers.
I see Jisoo approaching us with a lot of stuff in her hands.

"Why'd you get so much stuff?" Yoongi asks.
"I thought it will be fun if you guys shred it up a bit" she says as she shoves rollerblades into Yoongi's hands, hands a longboard to Namjoon and a skateboard to me with her own skateboard in hand. I would've brought my own stuff if I knew there was going to be a skatepark.

"Unless if you don't want to" she looks at me.
"Sounds fun" I say and place the skateboard on the floor, hoping on it and heading to a course away from the teenagers. I'm not going to interrupt their fun.

I do a few tricks on the way, along the pipes and anything I could find. I haven't been on a skateboard since forever. Jisoo eventually catches up.

"You got some serious moves" she says as she speeds up a little and does a trick.
"You too" I say. We circle around an area. I see Yoongi and Namjoon walk over with their heads hung low. They seem like they are mumbling things to each other. They eventually get to us.

"You two better get on those things" Jisoo says threateningly as she skates in circles around them.

"Yeah yeah" Yoongi says annoyed. He sits down annoyed as he shoves his feet into the rollerblades. Namjoon places the longboard gently on the ground. He steadily gets on the board as if it could snap in half any moment.

Yoongi tried to stand up but fails miserably. I get off my board and help Yoongi out. I grab his arm and basically heave him up. He gets on his feet really quickly. I don't let go as he struggles.