But

After our little conversation, we reached to a conclusion that I can take my time to give Jin an answer. He was way more cooler about it than what I thought.

Usually, in movies, they demand an answer from you right away and get all aggressive and awkward during that time. That's what you get when you're given an hour and half to make a movie. It was totally different than what I expected. TV really lied to me...

Jin went home after his cup of tea with a smile on his face. Jungkook really did keep his promise that he wouldn't interrupt us, to the point that I even forgot he was there.

"Man, I thought there was going to be more drama. You guys are still fine" Jungkook bites his cheek.
"And that's supposed to be bad?" I ask with a slight chuckle as I sit down on his bed.

"I was expecting something more to happen" he says as he crosses his arms.
"Did you text the others what happened to you yet?" I ask, going off topic. His eyes go wide.

"I completely forgot about that" he says as he face palms. I just laugh at him. He reaches for his phone on the bedside table. I also get on my phone since I wasn't all that innocent either.

"We should just have a group call or something. It'll just go so much faster" I suggest. He nods as he types stuff in and I see him calling the rest. We were doing a group video chat. I leaned into Jungkook to get a better view to see who answered.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing with Jungkook?" Hoseok was the first to ask. The rest also popped up. They all looked confused, even Jin.

"Remember we went looking for (Y/N)?" Jungkook asks the group. They were looking for me?
They nod.

"And then I texted that I found her and never replied to your texts" Jungkook carries on.
"Well-" Jungkook tells the whole story of what happened yesterday night. The whole thugs thing and him trying to save me but got hurt instead.

They all had wide eyes when they heard our story. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin visibly paled at our oh-so-exciting story.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner!?" They scream at us.
"Calm down. They're safe now. That's what matters" Yoongi speaks up.

"They could've seriously gotten injured. What if they had a knife with them or a gun?" Namjoon asks angrily. I think I won't share that little detail about the knives they had with them.
"You should've called the police" Jimin says, worried.

"They weren't going to get there in time" Jungkook responds.
"Still!" Jimin screams back.
"You should've seen them. It was a dangerous situation and I wasn't prepared to see (Y/N) go through that situation" Jungkook says, getting angry. I grab his hand, off screen. He calms down a little.

The group turns solemn.
"But look, I'm fine. It's Jungkook that's been hurt. He is currently with me at my apartment. It was the closest and he couldn't walk so well" I speak up.

"We're coming over" Namjoon decides for the group. The group nods as they hang up before I could even begin to protest. I groan as I lean back into the bed.

"They're all so stubborn" I say as I throw my arms over my face.
"Yeah..." Jungkook drags out as he also leans back. I was still holding his hand as we stared at the ceiling. Then my phone lights up.

"That's probably them" I say with a sigh as I get off the bed.
"And I was just starting to get comfy" I joke with a smile and leave to open for them.

They looked scary when I saw them through the glass doors. I would walk the other way if I saw these people in front of my home.

I smile as I wave at them before opening up. Just wanting to lift the mood a bit. It definitely worked. Taehyung and Hoseok was waving back aggressively and the others softened a little.