Alone.

"Can I come over?" He asks me.
"Yeah" I say with a nod. We need to sort out this discussion face to face. I'll clear up that I'm not interested so he wouldn't have such an awkward burden.

"Be right there" he says and hangs up the phone.

It doesn't take long once I receive a message. I slip on my jacket and slippers and head downstairs to open up for him. Sure enough, I see him standing in front of the door, hands in his pockets. He looks so casual even with messed up hair.

"Hey" I say once I open the door for him. He nods as he walks by and we head to my place in silence.

We eventually reach to my apartment and I lock the door again.

"Coffee?" I ask as he sits down. He shakes his head. Saying no to coffee? That's a new one. Well, it is two in the morning...

"Sorry to barge in like this" he starts.
"No, it's ok. I couldn't sleep anyway" I say sheepishly.
"Me neither" he says.

"Want to talk?" I ask. It is Sunday tomorrow so we don't have to go to work. That means, we've got all night.

"That's what I'm here for" he says with a slight chuckle.
"Right" I say as I relax into the couch. Still the same old Yoongi.

"...I was thinking" he starts off.
"Yeah?" I ask, urging him to carry on.

"What if I kissed you more?" he carries on. I don't know what to say. What does he mean by that?
"What if I held your hand?" He asks me dead in the eyes as his hand slithers over mine and slowly intertwines with my fingers.
"What if I called you mine?" He asks. The lights illuminated his serious face.

I slowly remove my hand from his.
"Yoongi, you're tired. You're saying things you don't mean" I say.
"I mean every word" he says.

"That's harsh. Don't play with my emotions. I might think the wrong thing" I say honestly.
"That's the way I want you to think" he says as he holds my hand again. I look at our intertwined hands.

"...no" I softly whisper out.
"Just because I'm your female friend, doesn't mean you should settle for me. It's cruel for you and me. We both deserve love" I say gripping his hands.

His face turns into one of amusement.
"You wouldn't know love if it hit you in the face" he says with a small smile. I knew he was playing with me...

Just like in High School...

"I could say the same for you" I say as I cross my arms.
"Don't get mad" he says with an amused smile.
"But I can at least say that I know a little bit more than you" he says with a pinch.
"Really? How so?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe you'll find out someday" he says with a sigh and leans back on the couch.

"So no?" He asks as he glances at me.
"It's obviously a no. If you're not going to be serious then of course it's a no" I say as I sink into the couch, staring at the ceiling. I hear him mumble something but I'm too tired to care.

I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I didn't even realize that I fell asleep until I woke up the next morning. Yoongi was also passed out with his head on my shoulder. Even the lights were still on. I guess we were both pretty tired.

"Yoongi" I say softly as I nudge my shoulder up and down. He groans and gives a small glare to the nearest thing. His eyes fall onto me as his face grows softer. He lets out a loud yawn and falls back into the couch, grumbling.

I stand up and stretch a bit. My neck feels sore and I click it back into place. This raised Yoongi's attention.

"What was that?" He asks with worry. I turn around to see him with wide eyes.
"Um...my neck?" I respond, more of a question.
"Geez..." he says as he falls back into the couch, hand over his face.