Sad,

Jin stands up, never releasing my hand, walking over to my side as he lifts my face to look into his.

"I really do love you" he says seriously. I just lunge in to hug him. I sob into his shoulder. No one has ever been so sincere and loving to me before. I have finally found the right people in my life.

He hugs me back with all his might.
"I am so sorry I never asked how you really feel" he breathes into my neck with a shaky voice.
"It really hurts that you feel this way" he adds on, voice cracking.

"I'm sorry" I breathe out, between the tears.
"You don't have to apologize for anything" he says as rubs circles on my back, trying to soothe me.

We stay like that for a little before I calm down a bit.

"...Feeling better?" He asks.
"Yeah" I quietly mumble into his shoulder.
I lift my face to look at him. He also has red eyes.

"What now?" I ask. I genuinely don't know what to do next.
"How about you go take a nap?" He suggests with a slight smile. I smile a little back at him.

"Yeah. Probably for the best" I say as I rub my eyes. He takes my hand away from my face.
"It's not good if you rub your eyes" he mumbles softly. I smile a little to myself.
"Ok."

"Do you need help getting home?" He asks, not facing me.
"I'll be fine. Let's talk again when I feel a bit better" I say.
"Yeah" he says.
"Take it easy."

I get back home with a huge headache. I don't think I even finished my iced-coffee. I just want to sleep...

I peek into the guest room to see Jungkook still sleeping soundly. That's good since I can take a nap. Hopefully I'll feel better...

The nap definitely helped, once I woke up, I felt so much better. I check the time to find that it's already afternoon.
I peek into the guest room and Jungkook is still sleeping. He can't be dead...right?

I walk into the room to see if he's actually breathing. I get closer with my heart beating in my throat.
Please don't be dead.

I get close enough to see that his chest is still moving up and down, ever so slightly. I sigh in relief. He's still alive.

His muffin is still laying next to him. The poor thing didn't eat a single thing...

I head to the kitchen and make him an omelette and a fruit salad with juice. I also make tea for myself. I set everything on a tray and head to his current room. I set the tray next to him.

"Wake up" I say with a few pokes to his face. He slowly opens his eyes. He just stares at me with those wide eyes of his.
"Is this a dream?" He finally asks, trying to move but his face moves to one of a scowl, retreating back to his original position.

"Sadly not" I say.
"Let me help you up" I say and get him to sit in an upright position with pillows placed behind him.

"Why are your eyes red?" He asks with worry on his face.
"It's nothing. You should eat" I say as I get the tray and place it on his lap. I sit opposite from him with my cup of tea in my hands.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask.
"Yeah. I was completely knocked out" he says sheepishly as he digs into his food. His face falls into one of bliss as he eats faster and faster.

"Slow down. You'll choke" I say like a classic mom, sipping on my tea.
"It's so good" he says with a mouth full of food.
"I don't need to see that" I tease. He closes his mouth again, swallows and speaks again.

"It's really good" he says with a satisfied smile.
"Thank you" he says as he digs back into his food.
"It sounds like you're thanking the food" I say with a smile.