Fourth

I am in a troublesome situation.

"You are such a freak!" One of the girls shout at me. The others, excluding Jennie, surrounds me.

"So, can I go home now?" I ask tiredly. The seven people laugh.
"She really is an idiot!" One guy shouts. How many times do you want to use the same punchline. That's really boring.

"So no?" I ask.
"Yeah-no" the three guys approach me. They land the first hit to my gut. It did not bother me as much as it should. They look at me with such confusion.

"Done yet?" I ask.
"We're just getting started" another says and kicks my legs so that I could fall over but I do not move an inch.

"She really must be fat!" One the girls says as the other three starts giggling. The boys, on the other hand, did not laugh. They looked more scared than anything else.

"Do we really need to do this? I would like to go home" I tell them.
"Oh, look. She's scared" one of them mocks. Of course any normal person will be scared. If you were in my shoes, I am pretty sure you would be shaking and crying.

The last guy tries punching my face but I move out the way and he hits the wall instead, blood dripping from his knuckles. The group gasps.

"Ouch, you should really tend to that" I say.
"Brian, are you ok?" One girl asks, worried. He doesn't say anything as he breathes through his teeth.

"Jennie, what do we do?" Another girl asks.
"Get this bitch!" Jennie suddenly screeches.
"Right" the other two guys launch themselves at me. I grab the guy's arm from the right and redirect his momentum to the other guy. They fall on top of each other.

"That's assault" one girl says.
"That's rich" I say as I roll my eyes. The girls gasp.

Oops, I guess I let my mouth slip.

The two gets back up and try again. The one tries to knock me off my feet and the other tries to land punches on me.
Keyword: tires.

They were soon huffing and I didn't even do anything.

"So, are we done now?" I say as the two are bending over to catch their breath. The one who got hurt was standing on the side.

Seriously?

"You're not going anywhere" it seems it was the girls' turn as they surround me. This feels like deja vu.

"What are you going to do?" I ask the group, really bored.

They all look a bit shocked but quickly regain their ground.
"This" one says as she pulls out a knife. I just roll my eyes. How classic...

"Watch out, you might get hurt" I say as she approaches me. She gets closer and I immediately grab her arm.
"Ow!" She quickly drops the knife. I let go and she comforts her arm. I quickly kick the knife away.

Another girl grabs a fistful of my hair while her other friend took out a marker.
"I've had enough" I say as I flip the girl holding my hair onto the floor. The others took a step back. They look at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask as I dust myself off. They stand frozen.

"Whatever, see you tomorrow" I say as I grab my bag off the floor and start walking away.

"Fattie!" someone grabs my shoulder. Look my guy, I just want to go home.

I look back at the person with a death glare. He immediately backs off. I carry on walking to the front gate without any other problems from the group.

I walk back home to finally get started on my homework.

About two hours later, I hear something by my window. I look to see small rocks being thrown at it. I look through the window to see Jungkook and Felix throwing the rocks. They stop once they realized they have my attention.