Too

We eventually head back to work and I jumped straight back to work. Namjoon came in a few times with his idea for the promotion. Other than that, no one bothered me.

Once again, Namjoon came into my office. He was currently working on something on my couch. He checks the time and speaks up.

"It's getting kind of late. We should really ask Yoongi to help us out before he leaves" he says.
"I thought you were going to ask him" I say.
"You promised me you will try to be friends with him. The only way to be friends with someone is to actually start talking to them" he says. I sigh tiredly. I know he's right and he knows that I know he's right.

"Fine..." I drag out. I clean up my desk a little bit before I stand up and walk over to Namjoon.

"So, you gonna come with me?" I ask, feeling kind of hopeful. We wouldn't leave me alone.

"Of course, I can't have either one of you killing someone" he says with a light chuckle. I playfully glare at him.

"Darling, if I was in a fight, I would totally win" I say as I do a hair flip.
"Pfft, I highly doubt that" he says as he keeps his laugh to himself. No one knows that I still continue to go to the gym and play my sports. It's not like I'm keeping it a secret, it's just that no one asked.

"Excuse me, Yoongi looks like a stick figure. I could surely take him" I say as I pretend to be offended.

"You'd be surprised" he says.
"What, did you lose in a fight against him or something?" I joke around.
"Well, no...but-" he says but I cut him off.
"Then it can't be that difficult" I say as I pat his shoulder.

"Lets go" I say as I trace down his arm and grab his hand to get him up.
"T-thanks" he says once he's up. I just give him a thumbs up.

"Yeah, who knew you actually had muscles under all that. Not a lot, but enough" I tease as I refer to his suit he constantly wears, just like the other employees. I laugh at his red face. He must be angry at me.
"Chill, I was just joking" I say as I head out the door.

I hear Namjoon's footsteps following me. Yoongi has his own office so I lead the way to his office. I finally get to his door and knock. I hear a faint "come in" so I enter.

He doesn't look up from his desk as I walk in front of him. I clear my throat and he finally looks up. He has the same bored look on his face.

"Hi Namjoon" he says, completely looking past me. I grit my teeth.
"Good afternoon Yoongi. Namjoon and I are working on a new promotion and we would like your input" I say, remaining calm.

"Fine, is that all?" He asks as he turns back to the work on his desk. I wish he could shred a bit of respect for me, just as human beings working together.

"Yeah, thanks for your time" I say as I almost storm out of the room. I noticed Namjoon doesn't follow my lead.

I head to the stairs and basically fly down the stairs to reach the floor with the cafeteria. I really need an iced-coffee to calm me down. I head to the cafeteria and see a lot of people waiting in line. I have no time for that so I head back to the stairs and fly down to the ground floor.

"I'll be right back" I tell the person sitting at the front desk.
"Ok" he says a bit too enthusiastically. I speed walk all the way to the cafe I always go to. I enter and the bell rings again. There isn't any people as it was quite late in the day for coffee.

I patiently wait in line and try to forget Yoongi's rudeness. I might punch that guy's face one day.

"Oh hey, your usual?" The cashier says once I'm at the front of the line. I look at him in shock.
"Uhm, an iced-coffee please" I say a bit uncertain.

"Yeah, your usual" he says as he starts to get my drink ready. I am actually surprised. I didn't think this guy would remember me.

"Oh, thanks" I say as I wait for him. There isn't anyone else waiting in line. I only see him working here.

"Are you the last one here?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm about to close up soon" he says as he checks his watch.
"Oh, sorry" I say as I watch him work.
"Nah, it's all good" he says with a smile and hands me my drink.

"So, how'd you know what I wanted?" I ask as I stare at my drink, swirling it in my hand.
"You're kidding right? You've been coming here since forever, ordering the same thing everyday at about the same time" he says as he lightly chuckles at me.

"Well, I didn't think you would notice" I say sheepishly.
Wait-does that mean every other waiter remembers what I order? Why does that bother me so much...

Back to the guy in front of me, I noticed him as he always serves me my drink every single morning. I didn't think he worked this late. Not to mention that he is quite the looker.

"You are always the first person to order something" he says as he cleans the counter.
"Do you always work this late?" I ask.
"No, I usually only do the morning shift" he says.

"Then you must get a lot of female customers then" I say with a little chuckle as I swirl my drink.
"Why do you say that?" He asks with a small laugh.

"Have you seen your face?" I ask with complete honestly.
"I know, I'm worldwide handsome" he says smugly.
"Well, does worldwide handsome have a name?" I ask. He takes his name tag attached to his apron closer to my face.

"Nice to meet you Seokjin" I say with a smile.
"Just call me Jin. We practically know each other by now" he says with a little laugh.
"I suppose so" I laugh along with him.

"I guess I'll be leaving then. Don't want you to get home too late to your girlfriend or something" I tease a little as I gather my stuff.
"Pfft, what girlfriend?" He asks.

"I assumed you had one. Again, have you seen your face?" I joke around a little more.
"No, sadly no girlfriend" he says as he chuckles.
"It's a sad life for us lonely people, right?" I lightly chuckle. His eyes go wide at this.
"If you're single then I'm gonna stay single forever" he whines. What's that supposed to mean?

I tilt my head at him with confusion written all over my face.

"I guess I better leave, I still got work to do" I say as I pick up my drink.
"Yeah, see you tomorrow. Don't work too hard" he says as I'm out the door.

I give a thumbs up with a smile through the window as I walk back to the building. Jin has made me feel so much better and I'm ready to face Yoongi again. It's quite ridiculous that I ran away in the first place.

"You're back. So what about Saturday" the guy at the front says.
"I'm sorry, I completely forgot. I'll make sure to check this time" I say honestly.
"It's all good" he smiles at me.
"Thanks, you're too kind to me" I say as I enter the elevator and leave.

I head up to my floor and get past the receptionist and to my office. There isn't many other employees left so it's pretty empty on the floor. I open my office and see Namjoon working on my sofa.

"You know, you have your own office" I say with a hand on my hip.
"I needed to talk with you. Let's go" he says as he stands up and grabs my hand. Once again, I was out the door.

(I do not own the video.)