Things

Namjoon's point of view:

"Ok, we practiced and trained for this moment. I have confidence in each and everyone of you. Everyone, do your best!" I pep talk my group a little before we start the concert. I get cheers of encouragement as we all get into places just like we rehearsed.

I can already hear the cheers from ARMY. I was a little nervous since I know (Y/N) would be watching too but that only made me want to give it my all.

The question that has been floating in my head for the past month would finally be answered.
Who would (Y/N) bring?

Flashback:

"What's the deal? Why'd you give (Y/N) two tickets?" Taehyung asks me once (Y/N) left. They all ganged up on me as they each give me questioning looks.

"Look, she's a little-um-" I try to think of a word to use that wouldn't hurt my heart for insulting her.
"-oblivious, blunt, stupid" Yoongi speaks up. The group, including me, glares a little at Yoongi.

"Watch your mouth" Jungkook growls out. He's so protective of her...

"It's the truth" he simply says with a shrug.
I can only shake my head at Yoongi. I know that he isn't really in the same boat as us. He sees her as just a friend. He has made that point very clear. That's good, less competition for me.

Same goes with Jungkook. He has already reassured us that he sees her as an older sister and nothing more.

And that leaves the others. Seokjin, Hoseok and Taehyung already confessed. I have no idea what's happening with Jimin but he's usually the type that wouldn't admit anything until he's dead sure the other person likes him or until he weasels a confession out of them other.

"What I wanted to say is that she wouldn't think of love free willingly" I say. The atmosphere eases a bit as they turn their attention back to me. I see I needed to explain.

"You two can leave if you want. You don't have to stick around for the explanation" I suggest with a shrug to Yoongi and Jungkook. They probably don't care enough to stick around.

"I'm curious" Yoongi says. Jungkook simply nods.
"Ok" I say, not really thinking much of it.

"I'm sure we are all tired of waiting so with the two tickets, it creates the idea of 'date'. That will force her to think of love which will lead to something...Hopefully" I add on. I don't know how it will play out because it seems she manages to slip through the cracks when it comes to romance.

The others nod at this, thinking about it.
"That's a bit-underhanded" Jin says but he doesn't exactly disagree.
"At this rate, we might become grey and old before she gives us a proper answer" I tell the honest truth. The other four couldn't help but nod along.

"Have you even told her yet?" Taehyung asks. I take a quick glance towards Yoongi but focus my attention back to Taehyung.
"No. Not yet" I simply say.

"Cool" Taehyung says with a growing smile.
"Don't think you're ahead" I say before he gets any wrong ideas. I'm playing the game strategically, keeping in mind the long-run, not diving in head first like some people-cough cough-Seokjin.

"Stupid move" Jimin says with a small smug smirk, finding this highly amusing.
"How so?" Challenging him back, crossing my arms.
"She still views you as just a friend" Jimin says with a smirk.

"I'm aiming for her to start thinking seriously about romance. Once she sorted out how she feels, things will only get clearer from there" I challenge back.