Tears.

I start off my day with toast and butter. I was way too lazy to actually make breakfast.

I leave for work and pass by an old couple and a group of friends. I greet them with a "Good morning" and they greet back. They are practically my neighbors even if I don't know them.

I head to the cafe and hear the bell ring like usual. I walk up to the cashier, the same guy from yesterday. Luckily his name is only three letters so I can at least remember it.

"Good morning Jin" I say as I smile at him.
"Good morning-Wait, I don't even know your name" he says as he looks at me intently.

"Oh, it's (Y/N)" I say.
"Well (Y/N), would you like your usual?" He asks, testing out my name.

"Yeah, same old same old" I say as I watch him make my drink.
"It's not a bad thing" he says over his shoulder.
"It's not necessarily a good thing either" I retort.

"I mean, it's just a drink so it's not that bad" he says with a smile as he hands me my drink.
"I suppose so. Well, enjoy the rest of your day" I say as I smile at him and leave.
"You too" I hear him say as I walk out the door. I give him a thumbs up through the window on my way to work.

I walk through the doors of the building's office.
"Good morning" I greet the guy at the front desk. I should really remember his name.
"Good morning (Y/N)" he says enthusiastically with a smile.

"So, how's your Saturday looking?" He asks as he leans against the counter.
"I'm so sorry. I haven't had a chance to check. It's been quite hectic" I say as I walk to him.

"It's really no problem, just let me know as soon as you know" he says with a wide smile.
"You really are too kind to me" I say.
"I mean, it's better than getting a no" he says.
"I promise I will check my schedule" I return his smile.
"So I better get going" I say as I walk towards the elevator.

"Don't forget" he says. I give a nod as the elevator door closes.

I lean against one of the sides of the elevator waiting for the doors to open but I don't feel the elevator moving at all. The doors open again and I see Yoongi's face. He seems out of breath.

"Hey" he says, trying to gather his composure, standing up straighter.
"Morning" I say. I notice we are still on the ground floor. He enters the elevator, I hear his quickened breathing. He must have been running.

"Are you late or something?" I ask as the elevator doors close.
"...no" he lets out.

"Were you trying to catch the elevator then? I would've waited you know" I say as I laugh a little to myself but only allowing a smile to slip out.

He remains silent until I speak up again.
"Well, next time I'll wait for you" I say as I cross my arms. There was an awkward silence.

"Uhm, so, I'll come by your office today for that promotion" I say. He nods.
"Great" I say and luckily the elevator doors open.
"I'll see you soon then" I say as I walk out the elevator.

"Good morning" I greet the receptionist.
"Good morning" she smiles at me as I walk past.
"Good morning" I announce for the people that are present. They greet me and start with small talk. I keep polite conversation until I could get to my office.

I enter my office and walk over to my desk. I plug in my music and start working with that promotion. I make a few alterations and get my things in order. I walk over to the door, papers in hand.

I open the door and see Namjoon by the door frame. He jumps back a bit with surprise written on his face.

"You are going to give me a heart attack" he says as he breathes heavily with a hand over his heart.
"You're being dramatic" I say as I walk past him. I hear his quickened footsteps behind me.