My

"Wow, really?" I ask.
"Yeah" Jungkook says as he looks down.

"When did you break up with her?" Mom asks.
"Today actually. At soccer practice" he says. I won't ask why but Mom probably would.

"Why?" Mom asks, as predicted.

I am actually also curious...

"Stop cornering him" Felix speaks up.
"But, he was super cool when he told her off" Felix says proudly.
"The whole team congratulated him" Felix adds on.

"Poor Jennie" I say.
"No! Why?" Felix asks, outraged.
"It must suck to break up in front of a whole crowd" I explain.

"Trust me, I tried in private but she twisted my words. I needed to be direct with her" Jungkook explains.
"Still."

I don't think Jungkook knows that I used to be friends with Jennie.

The rest of dinner was filled with conversation while I listened, adding on to the conversation.

We all got ready for bed. Jungkook slept in the spare room every time he slept over.

I went to Jungkook's room.
"You ok?" I ask as I stood by the doorway.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jungkook asks.
"I mean, you have been with Jennie for almost a year" I say.
"Yeah, but...um. We grew apart" he sounds like he wanted to say something else.

"You sure?" I ask as I sit on his bed.
"I am always here to listen" I say as I stare straight into his eyes. His face grows a bit of pink as he looks away. I probably made him uncomfortable again.

"I'm right next door if you want to talk" I say as I begin to leave.
"Wait!" He says suddenly.
"Yes?" I turn around.
"N-nevermind" he says and looks away again.
"Ok. Night" I tell him.
"Good night" I hear him faintly say.

It's Saturday and these two nerds are currently begging me to go with them to the arcade. I eventually shoo them out of the house.

While they were gone, I recorded another video for my YouTube channel. It really grew in the past year. A lot of people has been asking me to reveal myself or show my face or do a Q&A. I address the demands via Twitter at some point.

I only have accounts for my channel and not for myself. I see it as a waste. No one wants to see all this anyway.

I spend the day practicing the song I want to record and eventually I record it when it sounded good enough. I posted the video and switch my phone off.

Felix and Jungkook come home later than expected. They came home around the same time as Mom. They didn't want to tell me what they did today.

That Monday, the rumors traveled that Jennie and Jungkook broke up, each with their own version. The soccer boys were very popular as everyone wanted to know what happened.

I was grateful since everyone was distracted by the news. I went to class and through the whole day, I didn't see Jennie at all. I don't she came to school.

The next day, I wasn't expecting to see her but quite the opposite. I saw her waiting at my locker. She can't be waiting for me, right?

"Excuse me" I say as I try to get past to my locker.

"Oh, (Y/N)! I actually wanted to talk with you" she says with a fake smile. I know the difference between her real and fake smile.

"Yes?" I ask, trying to be nice.
"I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me today" she says. What is she playing at?

"No thank you" I tell her politely. Her fake smile froze.
"What?" She asks again.
"No thank you" I say slowly for her. She drops her smile and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Let me try again. Sit with me at lunch, fattie" she says.
"No thank you" I say again and I grab my things and try to walk away. She grabs my hair and shoved my back into my locker. I immediately grab her arm and turn it against her. It was out of instinct so I immediately let go when she said 'ow'.

"You are such a freak. Be my friend again" she says close to my face. That sentence contradicts itself...

"Why?" I ask, not backing down. I am the taller one after all.
"Jungkook will get back together with me when he sees how beautiful I am next to someone like you" she explains with a glare.

"I don't think that's going to work" I tell her as I shake my head. I walk away to our class and sit down at the back of the class, as usual. She comes in with a fire in her eyes, heading straight for my table, ignoring all the greetings from our classmates. She then looks me dead in the eyes.

"Who was I kidding? I don't want to be your friend. No one wants to be your friend" she says the last part a bit louder. Our classmates laugh at me.

"Ok" I tell her as I stare back at her. I don't want to be friends with these people anyway, but I rather keep that to myself.

"What did you just say?" She asks me. She is very slow today.
"I'm ok not being your friend anymore" I tell her. She is first thrown off then glares at me.

She always got her way but not this time.

After she left my table, the other classmates gathered round my table.

"Who does she think she is?"
"Does she think she's above us?"
"Fattie!"
"Loser!"
"No one likes you!"
"I heard she ate her brother."
"She should just die."
And such comments continued as I simply put my earphones in and ignored them. These idiots don't even know who my brother is.

Class finally starts and they all move back to their seats. They kept on throwing things at me and sending me notes, which I did not open.

When the bell rang I was pushed and shoved on my way to my class. It carried on like that the whole day. When I went back to my locker, a note fell out to meet them behind the school. I decide I'll go because I know that they will keep on pestering me until I meet with them. I walk to the back of the school, bag in hand instead of on my back. I don't want my things to get damaged.

When I see the people who told me to come here, I wasn't all that shocked. It was Jennie, four other girls and three guys.

That's unfair. One against eight.
Oh well...

"Look, she actually showed up."
"She's dumber than she looks."
"Why did you call me here?" I ask as non-threatening as possible.

"Why? You sure are an idiot" the one guy says as the other two come closer.
"Are you going to hurt me?" I ask tiredly. This is really troublesome. They backed me into the wall.

"Yeah" one says.
"Wait!" Jennie says before they can begin. They look at her, confusion written all over their faces.

"(Y/N), this is what you get" Jennie steps closer.
"How dare you deny me?" she gets closer.
"Do you know who I am?" And closer.

"Not anymore" I tell her dead in the eye. She snapped. She slapped my cheek but my face didn't move. It's going to take a lot more than that to get me down.

She looks shocked. She looks at her hand then back at me. She swings again but I catch her wrist.

"My turn" I say darkly.
"Let go of me!" She squeals. I shove her own arm back at her. She stumbles back a bit.

"Do you really want to mess with me?" I ask, more to Jennie as I stare her straight in the eye.

(I do not own the picture. Clearly owned by Getty images.)