Say

"Oh, is it the girl you have a crush on. Please tell me who it is. Is it that cute receptionist at the front or maybe it's someone I don't know. You sly dog" I say with an excited smile expecting Namjoon to answer me. I see his smile slightly falters.

"Point is, I don't want to be away from her" he says.
"Aww, that's so cute. You know, this doesn't sound like a crush to me" I say.

"Then what?" He asks with a tilt of his head.
"It sounds a lot like l-o-v-e" I tease him as I spell out love. His face instantly goes red.

"Y-you think s-so?" He stutters. I nod with a serious look on my face.

"For sure, I support you all the way my friend. I want you to find happiness in your life and if that happiness lies with this girl, go for it" I say with a smile and a thumbs up. I don't really want my friend to spend less time with me but I want him to be happy.

He softly smiles at me.
"Introduce me to this girl some or other time. I guess I'll be patient" I say. He slowly nods.

"But what about you. Any crushes lately?" He suddenly asks me. It seems like he doesn't want the spotlight on him. I totally get that.

"What can I say? I don't get out much" I say as I laugh at myself.
"I don't believe you" he says with a serious face.
"I'm telling the truth" I say.
"Then what do you do on your weekends?" He asks as he crosses his arms.

"Actually, this Saturday, I was invited to the movies. Isn't that exciting?" I say with a smile.
"With who?" Namjoon says looking very interested.

"I believe his name is Soobin. You know, the guy at the front desk. Maybe his friend will tag along" I say as I think my hardest to remember his damn name.

"Oh...how interesting" Namjoon says as he intertwines his fingers with each other. He looks like a villain coming up with a plan.

"Yeah, I even got his number. He's the first friend number I received" I say as I yank out my phone to show him.
"You're lying" he says, clearly unconvinced. I find my contacts and show him.

"...you really weren't joking" he says quietly with disbelief written all over his face.
"I once had my university friends' numbers too but then I totally wrecked my phone the moment I moved into my apartment" I say sheepishly as I retract my phone. He quickly grabs my arm with my retracting phone.

"I'll give you my number" he says while he does things on my phone.
"Really?!" I ask a little too excitedly. He looks up at me and chuckles, then returns his attention to my phone.

"...Yip" he says as he hands me back my phone.
He saved his number as 'secret boyfriend' with a heart.

"Thanks" I say excitedly as I stare at his number.
"It's no problem" I hear him say. I look up at him and he's facing away from me with tinted pink cheeks.

"So anyway, you're one to talk when you yourself don't go on vacation" Namjoon says as he faces me again with a slight laugh. I shrug.

"Now that you mention, I would love to travel or the very least see my family again" I say as I stare into what was left of my drink.

"Then why don't you?" He asks.
"I don't really have a reason. I just need to plan it, you know" I say sheepishly.

"What...? That's a lame excuse" he says, clearly not impressed.
"I know that. I really should visit home sooner than later. My mom is already throwing fits over the phone for me to come back" I say as I sadly chuckle.

"Well then, why don't I organize the trip for you. In exchange, I get to come with you" he says with a smug smile on his face.
"You really don't have to" I say as I try to decline.

"I want to. It's high time we go on a vacation" he says with a gleam in his eyes.
"Why don't we discuss it after our main project's launch?" I suggest. Then I would have more time to figure out how to decline. I really don't want to be the reason he is separated from his crush just because I'm being selfish.
"Ok" he says with a seemingly undying excitement.

We eventually leave the cafe once we finished off the last of our food. We walk a few blocks down to get to my apartment complex. I may have exaggerated that the cafe is RIGHT next door but it's close enough compared to everything else in the city.

We get to my apartment complex and I see a few more people around than usual. I usually come home later so I never really see anyone.

"Good afternoon" I greet the people. There's a group of teenagers that look like their about to head out, three moms chatting away and few men looking about ready to head out.

They all turn to me, the teens whispering among themselves. The three moms and the group of men greet me with a smile.

"Look at that, she finally comes out" one of the men say. The rest of his group lightly chuckles.
"Yeah" I say sheepishly as I rub the back of my neck. I feel Namjoon snake his arm around my arm.

"And it seems she got herself a boyfriend" another one from the group says.
"Isn't that wonderful sweetheart?" A mom gushes.
"Oh, maybe I can introduce my son if it doesn't work out" the one mom says amongst the other two.

"Let's go" Namjoon says as he pushes me towards the stairs. He doesn't even know where he's going.

"Leaving the party so soon?!" I hear one of the men's voice. It seems Namjoon just rushed us even more up the stairs.

"You don't even know where you're going" I eventually say but he doesn't stop.
"We could've taken the elevator" I say. We carry on climbing the stairs until I yank his hand back.

"Here" I say. He stops and it looks like his face is red from climbing stairs.

"O-oh" is all he says. I open the door into my floor. We walk down the hallway to the very end to my door.

"And this is my place" I say as I open my door.

(I do not own the video.)