To

It was finally the day of the concert. I actually did my research this time and saw a bunch of other groups, including Stray Kids. I was really excited to see my brother. I am planning on surprising him because I don't care if he doesn't want me to see his group.

I saw that Blackpink was also going to preform. That meant that Jisoo was going to be there. I also learnt that Jennie was a part of the group.

I was very surprised once I found out. I started wondering if she changed or stayed the same. I watched a few of their videos, interviews and compilations. It looks like she is going for the cutesy image but then she has this cold look to her. She only got prettier since high school and I felt a twinge of jealousy for that.

But that's as far as the jealousy went. I was surrounded with good people, I have a great job and I'm pretty happy.

I went to the concert alone. There was no one else that I knew was going-well-besides BTS but I can't exactly stroll up with them. I heard all about their contract and dating isn't exactly something wanted but it wasn't specifically one of the rules. Their company is much kinder than other companies. I hear other idols aren't even allowed to have a cellphone. It's a tough business out there...

People at work aren't all that into music. They are more interested in other things which I totally understand. I just couldn't understand that in a company full of people, not even one person is into music. Maybe I'm just not meeting them or maybe I just don't know if they're into music. After all, I don't exactly ask every single person if they like music and whatnot.

So, the day of the concert, I was once again alone. Even if they gave me a second ticket, I wouldn't know who to invite. Maybe the guy at the front desk. Damn-what's his name again...? Aish, I should know it by now. I talk to that guy everyday.

Anyways, now I'm sitting all alone, surrounded by excited fans. I look around the stadium. It didn't matter which fandom they belonged to, they all were super excited, waving their merch around.

I was excited myself. I would see my friends preform again, even my brother this time. I read over my ticket for about the hundredth time.

I can use this ticket to head backstage. My plan is to head backstage during the second break, just to surprise Felix. Why the second break-you might ask. The second break will be shorter than the first and fans would want to spend the maximum amount of time with their idols. They can even go before and after the concert. I'm not exactly expecting no people, just less people.

Having a VIP ticket means basically fast pass but with one special perk. You can request for any idol of your choice for pictures and autograph. It's all a great scheme to pay for more... I mean-I shouldn't complain because I basically got this ticket for free.

The show finally starts with a new group debuting. The MC's pop out of no where after the group's performance. They weren't half bad-really good actually.

I assume the MC's are pretty famous as the crowd goes wild. They talk a little, make the audience laugh then head on to the next group, and the next, and the next. It was finally the first break. Only a few people exited the stadium for the fresh air and refreshments. The others were more than excited to see their idols that they stayed put. I was pretty pumped up from the amazing performances.

The break ends and they're back at it again. Finally, Stray Kids show up. My heart was beating out of my chest. I finally get to see my brother perform. They were amazing. The group had such charisma and energy flowing. I kept my eyes on Felix half of the time. He was super cool and the girl's swooned at his super deep voice. He always had that skill, to have a frequency only dogs can hear to having a voice deeper than the ocean.