To

"Sorry for coming a bit early" I say as Jin opens the door for me.
"Not at all. You didn't have to bring anything. Let me take it for you" Jin says as he takes the bowl in my hands. He makes room for me to enter. His house is always so impressive.

"It's not much but I wanted to bring something, dessert" I say, admiring his house once again.
"Thanks Love. Dinner is almost ready" he says with his charming smile. I don't miss his nickname.

"You can stop with the nickname. It's not good for my heart" I say dramatically as I grip my heart.
"What-Love? I'll make sure to call you that all the time now" he says with a shining smile.

"Then what can I call you?" I ask with a pout. He smirks and was about to say something put I interrupt.
"You know what, never mind" I quickly say. He has an amused face.
"You can call me whatever you want, Love" he says with a wink.

"I'll just stick with Jin" I say, already feeling tired.
"Ah, you're breaking my heart" he says dramatically.
"Yeah yeah. Stop being so dramatic" I say as I lightly slap his arm. He just laughs at me.

"Knowing the others, they'll probably show up at the last minute-well, besides Yoongi" Jin says as he takes something out of the oven. I'm leaning against the counter as I watch him.

"Yoongi?" I ask with a laugh. That's actually pretty funny.
"Yeah, so that he can nap on my couch" Jin says tiredly with a sigh.
"That sounds like him" I say with a laugh. I remember, before I knew he was with BTS, he would just randomly come over just to sleep on my couch. I miss those days but now he's so damn busy. They're all so busy...

"What's wrong?" Jin asks with a slight frown.
"I never see you guys anymore" I softly say through a pout.
"You're here now, aren't you?" He pats my head with a slight laugh. Feels like deja vu. I smile as I remember I said the same thing to him in the past. Now the tables are turned.

"Would you stop touching my hair?! You're gonna mess it up!" I say as I try to swipe his arm away from me. My face gives me away since I'm smiling.

"I'm gonna get you" he says as he chases me around the kitchen with outstretched arms. We both laugh as we chase each other round and round his kitchen. He catches me and cages me in his arms, messing up my hair even further. He's laughing like a manic and I'm panicking since he was having no mercy on my hair. Jin then stops after all my screaming.

"Don't stop on the account of me" I hear a familiar voice. I immediately look to find Yoongi standing in the kitchen's doorway. I forgot they had their own keys.

Jin's arms closes in on me more.
"You're killing me" I say as I shove his arms off me. I look again for Yoongi but he was already gone. Not even a hello...

"See what I mean? He's been in quite the mood" Jin says with concern. I nod.
"I'll go say hello" I say and Jin nods. I head out the kitchen and make my way to the living room to see his sleeping figure on Jin's couch. I contain my laugh. He's just like a cat sometimes, sleeping wherever he wants.

"Hey Yoongi. Long time no see" I say but he doesn't move.
"No one falls asleep that fast" I say but he just turns to the other side.
"...Are you mad at me?" I ask, a little upset.

"I'm just tired" he grumbles.
"That's ok. We can be tired together" I say as I sit in front of the couch he was on. I lean my head back on the couch. I close my eyes. I wasn't planning on falling asleep but I did. I only realized I fell asleep when someone woke me up. I identified the person waking me up, with the help of his deep dimples, as Namjoon.

"You shouldn't pull a Yoongi while we're here" Namjoon jokes with his dimpled smile. I poke his dimple.

"Hi" I say with a smile.
"Hey" he says with a soft look in his eyes.
"We're going to start dinner without you" I look beyond Namjoon to see Jimin standing there with his arms crossed.