Like

"Great" Hoseok says. Then the other two dancers appear.

"Hoseok, my friend" the one, Taehyung, says as he slings an arm around his neck.

"That's my cue to leave" I say with a small laugh.
"You don't have to leave" the other, Jimin, says.

"No, it's ok. You probably want to be with your friend" I say with a smile.
"No, don't leave us" Taehyung whines as he clings to me. I stiffen at first because I never had anyone hug me besides my brother, Mom and Jennie. This is new to me.

"Taehyung, can't you see that you're making her uncomfortable" Hoseok says with a tired sigh.
"No, it's ok. I'm just not used to it" I say quickly.

"Why don't we fix that?" Jimin says as he moves closer to me.
"It's really ok. I'm sure that I will get used to it eventually" I say with a smile.
"I'm sure you will" Hoseok says with a smile. I return the smile.

"Thanks. Anyway, I guess it's time for me to leave" I say.
"You really don't have to. Why don't we grab a coffee?" Jimin suggests.

"Yes, let's do that" Taehyung joins in.
"I guess you could come too" Jimin says annoyed.

"Hey! Don't leave me out of it" Hoseok whines.
"I guess we will all could go" Jimin says as he rolls his eyes.
"Enjoy" I say with a smile.

"W-wait a second! Don't you want to come?" Jimin asks as he catches up to me.
"Oh, sure" I say with a smile. I didn't realize they talking with me.

"Great! My lady" he says as he holds out his arm.
"O-ok" I say as I move to the other side of him and fist bump him.

He has a weird way of doing it. We looks shocked while the other two are laughing.

I walk to them and they walk on either side of me, on the way to the nearest cafe. Jimin catches up and squishes in between Hoseok and I.

"Hey!" Hoseok screams outraged.
"So (Y/N), do you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asks.
"What a coincidence, Hoseok asked me the same thing" I say with a tiny chuckle at the odds of that happening.

"Well, do you?" Taehyung pops in.
"Nope" I say as I pop the 'p'.
"Do you want one?" Jimin says with a lick of lips.

"Not really, I want to make it through University in one piece as I told Hoseok" I say as I look ahead.
"Understandable" Taehyung says with a nod of his head.

"No way, you need to let loose. It's good to have fun" Jimin says.
"I really don't have to play with someone's feelings for fun" I counter.

"But it sounds like you speak from experience" I say with a raised eyebrow and a tiny smirk.
"W-what, me? No, never" Jimin says regaining his cool.

"Pfft, he's lying to you (Y/N)" Hoseok jumps in.
"Yeah, I'm sure he's dated every girl he meets" Taehyung joins in.
"What!? I'm not that bad" Jimin says as he crosses his arms.

"Oh yeah? How many girls have you slept with this month?" Taehyung counters.
"I really don't need to know that information" I jump in to stop the conversation before I hear something I don't want to hear.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I'm completely clean" Taehyung says with a smile.
"Good for you" I say as I give him a thumbs up. The other two are snickering at this as Taehyung looks like he froze.

"But I'm sure all three of you are quite popular with the ladies. I'm not blind. I saw how the girls at the club ran immediately for you three" I say with a smirk.

"It's not just us" Jimin mumbles and the two nod.
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that" I say to Jimin.
"I'm sure you already know. Is the cafe even open this time of night?" Hoseok suddenly asks. What should I know about?