Fact

I pulled into the driveway and quickly had a pep talk with the two.
"So, my mom doesn't know we're here" I start off. Their jaws drop.

"Don't worry. Let me just go in the house first" I say.
"How can we not worry?! You didn't even tell your mom about us" Namjoon panics.

"I wanted to surprise her. Don't worry. I'll handle it. Let's go" I say as I climb out the car. They reluctantly get out the car and we head to the front door. I ring the doorbell. The door opens and Mom freezes at the door. She brought her hand to her face.

"Hi Mom" I say with a smile.
"(Y/N)!" She says as she pulls me into a hug.
"Long time no see" I say into the hug.
"And who's fault do you think that is?" She asks as she pulls away with a frown.

"Well I'm here now" I cheer a little. She gives me a look but soon gets over it as she smiles.
"But look at you. I can put my arms around you now" Mom says as she looks me up and down. I turn red.

"I've been sending pictures" I say with a pout.
"It's not enough" she says with a finger in the air. Then she realizes something.

"Come in. Come in" Mom hushes me in.
"You must be freezing" she adds on.
"Oh wait wait. I've got a few friends if you don't mind" I say shyly.

"Really?" She asks with a shining smile.
"Where are they?" She asks. I look around and see them in the darkness. I motion for them to come closer.
"This is Namjoon and this is Yoongi" I introduce the two.

"Nice to meet you" Mom says as she grabs their hands and shake it vigorously.
"Do come in" she says as she steps aside.
"Thank you for having us" Yoongi says politely and enters.
"Nice to meet you too" Namjoon says as he enters. I follow behind them and Mom clings to my arm.

"And they're handsome too" Mom whispers in my ear with a huge smile.
"And they're not for me. Only friends" I say.
"Sure sure. Only friends" she says sarcastically with an all knowing smile.
"Jeez" I sigh out.

"Is Felix home?" I ask. Mom's smile gets even brighter.
"Yip" she says.
"Both my children under the same roof" she adds on.

"Where is he?" I ask excitedly.
"Already sleeping. Do you know how late it is?" Mom asks.
"Better late than never" I say awkwardly.
"Uh huh" she says, giving me a look.

We all go to the living room. The house is exactly the same as what I remember it. A few more photos hanging on the walls. Recent photos of what Felix and I send. There's still space on the walls for more.

"Tea? Coffee?" Mom asks as we all sit down.
"No thank you mam" Namjoon says with his dimpled smile.
"Mam?" Mom giggles.
"There's no need for that" she adds on.
"You can just call me Sue" she says.
Namjoon and Yoongi nods.

"I'm sure you're tired. (Y/N), show them to the guest rooms" Mom says and I nod.
"Get some sleep. We can catch up tomorrow" Mom says as she lets go of my arm.
Namjoon and Yoongi gets up as I guide them to the extra guest rooms.

"Your home is huge" Namjoon says.
"Mom refuses to sell the house for a smaller one" I say with a sigh. I don't like her living alone in such a big house.

"You'll be in here and you in here" I say as I motion to the two doors opposite each other. They enter the rooms.
"Dibs!" Namjoon quickly claims the one room and flop on the bed. Yoongi rolls his eyes.

We get settled in and I immediately fall asleep. I've been driving for the whole day. I don't even look around my room as I already reinstated all my habits concerning my room.

I wake up the next morning and look around my room. Mom has added a few things and taken away a few things. I guess this is another guest room then. My sheets are white and the curtains are white. I roll out of bed and sleepily head to the kitchen. I don't even think twice about the layout of my home. My feet just moves like all those years ago.