Chapter 2

Lexi's POV

Well. This is not how I wanted my day to go. I am outnumbered.

"Come on Aunt Lexi!" Cooper says, as he tries to drag me out of bed.

"Let me sleep." I say tugging my blankets higher. But I feel something dunk right on top of me.

"Lexi! You are only visiting for a short while! Please come play" he says jumping on top of me.

"Fine!" I say so dramatically. "But I get to choose the first game!"

"I'm hungry." Lila says from the doorway.

"Well you mom is probably making breakfast. So let's go." I say getting up. "Well you two go ahead imma go change." I say walking to my bathroom.

I brush my teeth, and braid my chocolate brown hair into a kinda lazy braid. And then I put my contacts into my hazel eyes. Which Clint used to make fun of me. Because he says I look like a demon, because of my brown, gold, green mixing together.

I usually wear contacts because I feel prettier, but I do wear my glasses a lot more now.

I change into a nice yellow T-shirt, and some black leggings. Might as well be comfortable when hanging out with those little demons.

I head downstairs only to see Laura. Sitting alone.

"Good morning!" I say sitting across from her, grabbing a few waffles from the serving plate.

"Good morning Alexis." She says with a cheerful smile.

"Laura, how many times do I have to tell you. It's Lexi. Or Lex. If you dont want to say Lexi." I say shoving waffles into my mouth.

"I know, I'm sorry. Clint always called you Alexis when we first met. And I guess It has stuck with me ever since."

"It's ok. That little jerk, says lot a stupid shit all the time."

"I'm sorry he isn't here."

"I know! I come and visit my idiot for a brother, and he isn't even here. But I have you, and that's great too." I say shoving another piece of waffle into my mouth.

"How is Ireland? Are you still liking it there?" Laura asks me. Taking a sip of her coffee.

"I love Ireland! It's literally the best place to live. It has always been my dream to live there. And now I am. And it has been amazing. The people there are great. And the guys don't look that bad either." I say with a wink, and she starts laughing.

"Lexi, I swear. You need to find a guy."

I tense up when she says that.

"I am not really looking for any kind of relationship at the moment." I says shoving a too big of a piece into my mouth and end up almost choking.

"Well you deserve to be happy with a guy. Like how Clint and I are."

"Your married. With two amazing children. I had one boyfriend my entire life." I say. Standing up to lut my dishes in the sink.

"Lexi. You deserve to be happy. You deserve the world. That's what your brother would always say to me when he talked about you."

"Thanks." I says with a small smile.

"Aunt Lexi! Are you finished?" Lila shouts. Then my phone rings.

"Ya, but give me a minute." I say picking up the phone and hitting answer. "Hello?"

"Alexis Barton?" A man says.

"Yes?"

"I am Phil Coulson from SHIELD. You probably dont remember me."

"Phil? I do remember you. You were like my second father! How could I ever forget about you!"

"Lexi, I am so sorry to have to say this, but your brother is working with the enemy."

"What?" I shout!

"He is being mind controlled by a man named Loki. Nick has asks me to contact you, not only to tell you about your brother, but to also give you and opportunity."

"For what?"

"How would you feel about pulling out your catanas out again?"

"You want me to join SHIELD again?

"If you want. You will be working with a team called the Avengers. And we need our best samurai."

I'll do it. You think you can pick me up in New York?"

"Be there by tomorrow. Meet me by our favorite coffee shop."

This is Lexi. She is such a sweet person. Honestly I would have just feel asleep right after the kids left.

Also the song is kinda like how I want Lexi to be. She is kinda carefree. And like upbeat. Like the song.

Also i dont live in Ireland. Although, I really do. I love it soo much! I have visited it a couple times and I fell in LOVE! So that's a little part of me in Lexi. Sorry. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Next chapter is going to be such a fun chapter. And hopefully a longer chapter.