Chapter 19

It has been a month since Thor took Loki back to Asgard. I mostly stayed at the Tower alone. Tony, Nat and Clint would visit every once in a while. Especially Clint.

Loki would project himself here, but it wouldnt last very long because of the cell he is in. So we got to spen five minutes with each other once a week.

I was watching The Office when Thor comes in.

"Hey Thor!" I say.

"Lady Lexi! You exactly the person I wanted to see!"

"Oh?" I ask a little intrigued.

"Yes. I need your help with Jane." He said.

"Ah, your girlfriend. Sure I can help."

"Heimdall said that she was in trouble, and you are the only one I want to help me."

"Thor of course I'll help you. Your lucky I'm the one who sent her to her location."

"Yes. That's why I come to you."

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"Right when you are ready." He says.

I nod my head and walk towards my room. To throw on a pair of sweats and a long sleeve shirt. No sweatshirt today my friend. Then I walk out.

"Great! Let's go!" Thor said grabbing my hand. "You might want to hold on tightly." He said smiling, then we are launched into the air. And I scream, holding onto him for dear life.

By the time we land we landed somewhere in London. Near an abandoned building.

"You sure you got the right place Thor?" I ask.

"Yes! This is where Heimdall said."

"Well this is an abandoned building, I dont think she would be living here." I say.

"You're right but I feel that she is near."

Suddenly I feel a very dangerous energy fill my soul. And I feel like I cant breathe.

"Lady Lexi? Are you ok?" Thor asks.

I try to feel for who the energy belonged to and I see none other than Jane Foster. But I can also see the dark en energy surrounding her.

"You're right Thor. She is here, but in danger."

"What?" Thor yells.

"She is surrounded by dark energy. If we can get to her, I can be able to take some away to make sure she doesn't die." I say.

"She is going to die?" Thor asks.

"With all that energy she will, but I can take some of it, to make sure it is not fatal." I say.

"Ok, let's go." Thor said picking me up from the ground. I didnt even realize I fell.

Rain started to pour down. Except I see one place where I see two woman fighting except they are not getting wet. Neither am I or Thor.

She looks our way. And I move away from Thor. She walks up to Thor and smacks him. Making me laugh. Then she smacks him again. Making me laugh more.

I cant hear what they are saying. And I see them about to kiss, welp that's my queue to look away.

Then the other woman came and interrupt. Haha. I stand over by Thor. I see the rain stop.
Then Jane walks away. And the girl and Thor make awkward conversation.

I look over to Jane. And I see the police officer try to grab her but a huge explosion happened. OHHH. Right. I forgot to take some of that energy.