Chapter 42

WARNING: It's not bad, but unless it makes you feel uncomfortable I am throwing out a warning. ~

I wake up, huddled against Loki's chest, and I smile.

Loki never did sleep in the same bed, four years ago. So this feels amazing.

I carefully turn around to face him, and I smile. He looks so peaceful. I realize in this moment that he was the one I was meant to find. Maybe there was a reason my life was crazy. Because I was meant to find him.

He shifts a little and I smile. His eyes open, and they are instantly on me.

"Good morning, my blóm."

"Good morning Loki." I say smiling.

He stares at me and I can see happiness in his eyes. And with his arm around my waist. I can feel his happiness.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask.

He smiles. "Because I wake up to you right next to me." He says, and I blush.

"Loki..." I say.

"Everyday for all those years, I would dream of you. And they would be so vivid, that I thought that they were real. But then I would wake up, and you would be gone. You weren't there. So now I woke up, and you are right here. Right next to me." He explains and I smile.

"I love you." I say.

He smiles and he leans down. His lips connect with mine in a gentle kiss.
~~~~~~~~

Soon that kiss, turns into a passionate kiss, and I smile. I can also feel him smile.

He leans forward, so then my back hits the bed, and he is on top of me.

He stares at me and he smiles.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are? He asks.

"I believe you have." I say.

"Well it's something that needs to be said all the time. You are just perfect Lexi." He says, and I blush.

I lean forward and I kiss him, and he kisses me back. He moves from my lips to my jaw, to my neck, and all the way back to my lips. Then he stops.

He stares down at me and I feel his fear.

"Loki? What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to disappear." He says.

"I'm here Loki. I won't disappear." I tell him, and I see him relax. But his fear is still there.

He just stares at me. And I can see his eyes hold tears.

"Loki?" I ask, and he just holds me close.

"I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear.

"Loki, what's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry Lexi. I thought I did good, but I just hurt you, and I hurt me. When you came with Thor, I never been so happy, or excited. All I wanted to is run to you, and hold you close to me. I rarely slept in four years because I would dream of you, and I broke. Now I'm always afraid that you will leave, or that you'll disappear. I'm sorry Lexi. I hurt you. And I'll never forgive myself, for leaving you, for hurting you." He says, and I feel tears fall from his eyes.

I don't say anything, but I do the only thing I know. I grab his face making him look me in the eye. I connect myself with his emotions, and I take his. I take away his pain, and give him my love, my joy, everything except my pain. He looks shocked for a moment, but realize what I did.

His pain, and guilt is overwhelming. Tears form in my eyes knowing he feels this way. And for so long. But I needed to take his pain away. Even if it's only for a short amount of time.

He wipes my cheeks, and I didn't realize tears were falling.

"Thank you." He whispers, and I smile.

"Loki. Never forget my love for you." I tell him, and he smiles. "I will do everything to take away your pain."

He smiles at me. "May we..."

"Yes."
__________

Over the next two days, I stayed in the room, and Loki went out.

Today though I go out. I can't hide forever, and if I want to get off this garbage planet, I need to get out.

I walk the halls, not sure what I'm looking for. Until I see Loki........and the girl.

"Loks I forgive you. We can start again." She says, and I smirk.

He sees me and smiles.

"I know you didn't mean to do what you did, and I forgive you and want a second chance." She says, and give him a look.

He moves past her, and walks towards me. "Hello blóm." He says holding me close.

"Loki." I say, and he smirks at me.

He leans down and kisses me. I smile.

I look over to the girl, who is giving me a glare. The gold glow from my hands stretch to her, and she is lifted up un the ground, and she yelps.

Loki looks at me, and sees me smiling a little too innocently. He narrows his eyes, and look behind him to see the girl stuck on the roof, with golden mist surrounding me.

"Loki! Help me!" She screams.

He looks back at me in amazement. "How did you do that?"

"I learned something new." I say. "I found out