Chapter 63

The next morning I wake up, and I remember nights events.

Loki. Proposed. To. Me.

I am going to marry Loki. He will be my husband.

It still feels like a dream. I look up to still see him sound asleep. I smile at his peaceful he looks.

He has one arm around me, so I know I'll wait until he wakes up to move.

I move my hand to his cheek, and I see that my ring is still there. So it wasn't a dream. This is the only proof I have.

He put so much thought into this. Of course I might have ruined all the plans he made to have it happen because of my idiotic behavior last night.

I love him so much. And we will get married. And hopefully start a family. Unless he doesn't want any. Then that's fine.

Of course I want children. But I don't know about Loki. I never really asked. And I'm scared to.

I stare at him, and I wonder how he fell in love with me. Back then I was a lost cause. I was scared, and weak. And not mention I was on the run. But he fell in love with me. And I want to know how. Or why. Because if I were him I would choose anyone but me. I am not the prettiest woman, so it doesn't make sense to me.

In high school I was always bullied on my looks, which caused insecurities. Not to mention Lee and Adrien helping with those hurtful words. Especially Adrien.

It got to the point where I stopped eating. And I researched on how to be the perfect person.

It worked for a while before I started losing myself. I felt weird, it was like I was locked inside my body, and this robot girl came out.

Then is Junior year if high school it got to the point of depression. And with everything going on. Clint always being gone. Being hone alone. Lee coming to torture me. Adrien rapping me. Homework. And exhaustion. I snapped.

That night I held a knife to my heart. Ready to end it all. But I never did it. Obviously. But I was so close.

Clint came home that night and saw the scene. He called Phil, and he came over and gave me a talk. Like a father.

Phil convinced me to put the knife down. And I did. I was horrified.

I won't lie. I still have insecurities, but I learned to love myself. Love me for me. And if other people don't then they can go fuck themselves. Because self love was all I had, and all I needed, until Loki came.

Loki changed everything. He made me want to feel loved by others, made me want to go back into that funk. He made me want to have a boyfriend, to feel real love.

And that's what he does.

Loki starts to stir, and I close my eyes. Pretending I am asleep.

I feel his hand touch my cheek, and I hear him sigh.

He picks up my left hand carefully, pressing a soft kiss to my hand, and in my ring.

"I love you." He whispers. "I love you so much. I love you so much that it hurts. You're all I need in life."

I smile softly.

I open my eyes carefully. To see his emerald eyes looking at me.

"Good morning, my blóm." He says softly.

"Good morning." I say.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yes, why?"

"You seem like you have been thinking hard. Did you have a nightmare?"

I shake my head. "No. I was just..." knowing I can't lie to him, I tell the truth. "I was thinking on how you fell in love with me. I just can't see it." I say, and he frowns.

"How can you not see it?" He asks.

"I don't understand why you love me."

He stares at me in shock. Or like I said the most stupidest thing ever.

"I don't understand how I cannot. Lexi. You are the most kindhearted woman I've ever met. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You have such a brilliant mind. Everything about you if just perfect." He says, and I hug him.

The hand on my waist pulling me closer.

"I love you Lexi. I fell in love with you, and it will always be you." He whispers kissing my forehead.

I smile.

"Now let's get ready." He says.

___________

A little while later we are at Tony's lodge.

"Lexi!" He says coming to me.

"Hey Tony." I say hugging him.

"I see he asked." He says motioning to my hand.

I smile. Like how I do everytime I think of last night.

"He did. And it was wonderful." I say looking over at Loki.

"I thought you were going to do it next week?" Tony asks Loki.

"I was. But Lexi here thought I was being unfaithful." He says smirking, and I blush. Tony just laughs.

"Please, him being unfaithful? That is like forcing a fish to have a baby with a bear." Tony says laughing, and Loki and I are disgusted by what he just said.

"You do...nevermind." I start but decide not to say anything.

Tony has a daughter now, and he is really cute. She a year old, and I love her. When we walk inside the house Pepper is playing with her, and indecide to join.

"Hello." I say holding out my hand, and she wraps her fingers around my pointer.

She gives me a smile, and let's out the happy baby noise.

"She likes you Lexi." Pepper says.

"All children love me." I say laughing.

I can't help but think about having my own child. But once again I cut it off by fear.

"You would make a wonderful mother." Pepper says, and I smile.

"Thanks. Not the first time I have heard that." I say laughing.

It's not. Everytime someone sees me around a child they say it.

Luara used to say it a lot, when I was playing with the kids

Pepper says it's time for a nap, and I get up so then she can have more room. She is holding a baby.

I turn around to see Tony and Loki talking. But Loki keeps looking at me.

When I join them I feel like the switched the topic.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask.

"Projects. Loki here wants to make a gazebo, and a little well." Tony says.

"I wouldn't mind a gazebo. Those things are nice." I say. I love gazebos.

Loki smiles.

"Then I shall make you the greatest gazebo of all." He say taking my hand and kissing the ring.

I smile at his action.

"You two are disgusting." Tony says, making us laugh.

"I think they are adorable." Pepper says.

Loki and I spend the rest if the day talking, and having dinner with Tony and Pepper. It was a fun day.

That night Loki and I got home, and I realize I need to talk to Loki about children. I just need to know. But...not right now.

I have nothing to say...soooo

Love you!♡